Options

New Summoner Sigil Champion Soon!??

I want to buy Summoner Sigil for scarlett witch but i dont know, i have a feeling that there will be a new sigil champion soon and im wondering if anyone knows if scarlett witch will always be a sigil character and never come into the crystal pool!?

Would be awesome if a kabam employee can clarify if the summoner sigil will get a new champion or not!? I dont want to commit to buying a sigil if a new ones coming out to take over the current champion.

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★
    The last time this was brought up Mike went on record and said that for the foreseeable future there were no other champions besides Scarlet Witch and if that were to change one day down the road, they will be sure to make a bigger announcement regarding it
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I'm fine with Switch being behind Sigil.

But please, no more champs behind a money wall.
    Them being behind units is fine (like OG Vision) but not money.

DP, Thanos, Kang, Weapon X, Vision....not exactly new to the game. Although some of those are acquirable through Units. Still, it's not a completely F2P game, after all. As much as it sucks not to have access to things for free, it's pretty much inevitable.
  • Options

The last time this was brought up Mike went on record and said that for the foreseeable future there were no other champions besides Scarlet Witch and if that were to change one day down the road, they will be sure to make a bigger announcement regarding it

Thanks for clarifying that!
  • Options
    Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    I swear if we wait years for Iron Spider and Thor Infinity war or Thor Endgame and they are locked behind sigil I am going to smash something