**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Was there a change to double edge……?

I might be going crazy and I first noticed this on mister sinister while using his sp1 but has double edge always appeared by its name in the debufs? I swear before I would start the fight assuming I wasn’t using a double immune champ I would be inflicted with a poison and bleed debuff.

Now for some reason that’s no longer the case. At fight start I’m inflicted with a poison and double edge debuff. Sure the double edge still appears and looks like a bleed debuff but I thought it was strange they changed how it appears and is now listed by it mastery name. Even when I use sp1 on mister sinister it transfers poison and double edge instead of poison and bleed.

If this was indeed a new change what’s the purpose? We’re any more changes made like perhaps the damage bonus only applies during the effect? I just thought it weird.

I’ll post pictures for reference.

Final Note: I’m noticing this in arena

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    It's been named that for a long time.
    It's still regarded as a normal debuff of it's kind, it just has a custom name, and it's transferred with it to the opponent
  • RunavargrRunavargr Posts: 180 ★★
    Ty not sure why I hadn’t noticed that before