**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should the Overseer get a rework?

CushyCushy Posts: 57
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
Just been playing about with my overseer and looking at the amount of cool stuff he has like silver surfers board, caps shield and the glove he should be a lot better than he is!

Should the Overseer get a rework? 61 votes

Yes needs a rework
13%
Spity68SpeedbumpAmaadAkiraParodical_Sun1CushyTheGodfather39Darkhero_25Unitboy 8 votes
Fine as is
86%
BitterSteelChovnerTerrayossShadowstrikeblackdragonightThatGuyYouSaw235CloudOfContemptBrokenMoosetiptronicRaichu626Rockyshockyspiderbites0196WebheadUnltdRockypantherxDylanphileEtjamaMother_FlerkenEwell65SSS69Nimor 53 votes

Comments

• Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
    Fine as is
    So you are saying he isn't better now?
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Fine as is
    Maybe something minor, but he's pretty good as he is.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Fine as is
    Overseer is pretty underrated. Just used him for EOP and he soloed EOP Warlock, had nearly 20% remaining. I'd say he is absolutely essential for EOP
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Fine as is
    He's got great burst damage and decent utility.
    Overhaul? Definitely not, his kit is unique and fun. Now, a tune up on the other hand would be nice.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Fine as is
    Overseer is easily the most underrated champ from 2021. He is a great defender, very good attacker and has some solid, unique utility. He is great in every game mode as well.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,016 ★★★★
    Fine as is
    Cushy said:

Just been playing about with my overseer and looking at the amount of cool stuff he has like silver surfers board, caps shield and the glove he should be a lot better than he is!

If anything Super skrull should get a rework
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    I dont understand why he would. I know so many people with r3s and r4s who love the dude. And it wasnt a prestige rank up for most of them. He is just that good. Very underrated
  • Options
    AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Yes needs a rework
    He will become the iceman of 2017. His utility has some novelty, but now that nullify immunity/buff immunity is becoming more prevalent on champs, there will be champions who provide extra utility (spidey2099) and more damage, that will quickly replace him imo (outside of bgs).

Not a rework but slight tuning up for consistent damage.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Fine as is
    The glove has no gems... Its just a glove...
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★
    Fine as is
    Coppin said:

The glove has no gems... Its just a glove...

That's what I was about to say.

He must of been an electrician needing gloves to protect them hands of his 🤣🤣
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    Fine as is

Cushy said:

If anything Super skrull should get a rework
    Now that we have Hulkling, you have the template you need to pick and choose what abilities go into Super Skrull and take him up to be better than what he is