**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Moon Knight Trailer

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Krla_UxRg

best MCOC skill champ finally gets a show, March 30th.

Comments

• Prime28Prime28 Posts: 45
    I was literally just wondering when the trailer would appear an hour ago, and I searched it up. It said it would air today, and it did, 10 minutes ago.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★

Prime28 said:

I was literally just wondering when the trailer would appear an hour ago, and I searched it up. It said it would air today, and it did, 10 minutes ago.

As a Cardinals fan, this trailer is far more enjoyable than the game it premiered during.

the corpse of Big Ben did better than us
    RIP Cardinals. Maybe they can make a comeback as after all, there still is time
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    The lunatic finally gets his own show
    Hopefully it'll slap
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Amazing costume.

Personally I hope it delves somewhat into the mystical and insane side of Moonknight, it would be interesting.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    Terra said:

Amazing costume.

Personally I hope it delves somewhat into the mystical and insane side of Moonknight, it would be interesting.

From the trailer I think that’s certain!

I like the mummification effect they’re using for the suit (if it’s real and not a delusion…)

He was my first 4-star and I still love him. I hope he gets some kind of buff to coincide with the shows release.

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Prime28 said:

As a Cardinals fan, this trailer is far more enjoyable than the game it premiered during.

the corpse of Big Ben did better than us
    LOL sorry for your loss last night. Wish kyler did better
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Can't wait for moon knight. Hope he gets a in-game overhaul.

Oscar Isaac is gonna be awesome. Such a interesting hero
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Dude is going to wreck stuff. Hopefully this sets a buff in motion

I’ve been pulling for both Moon Knight and Sentry buffs personally. That happens and I’m satisfied.

Show looks great, and them starting out with Steven and then probably going back to origin with Marc eventually works pretty well
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

I’ve been pulling for both Moon Knight and Sentry buffs personally. That happens and I’m satisfied.

Show looks great, and them starting out with Steven and then probably going back to origin with Marc eventually works pretty well
    Marvel doesn't have any Sentry projects coming up do they?
    personally, I'd love to see Keanu Reeves playing Sentry
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited January 2022
    The trailer looks amazing! Only thing I’m not a fan of is that it looks like it’ll be another dark show (in terms of brightness not like evil) Hawkeye was also so dimly lighted you almost always had to watch it at night. Brings back memories of watching the biggest fight scene in GOT against the night king and his army.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Marvel doesn't have any Sentry projects coming up do they?
    personally, I'd love to see Keanu Reeves playing Sentry
    not that we know of
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Pretty nice trailer. I'm excited but not setting my expectations too high after the previous Disney+ shows. I know I'm in the minority, but I haven't found any of em all that enjoyable - and I completely skipped Hawkeye, except for the last episode which I found truly awful lol.

On a side-note, that has to be the first time I've heard Day N' Nite in basically a decade.
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    Looks good and Oscar Isaac is a pretty good actor so I'm sure the show will be good, hopefully it comes together with moonknight buff as well