Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

WHEN IS THANOS BUFF HAPPENING

2»

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    Raichu626 said:

To me, it makes perfect since; six classes, six stones; the mad titan on a quest to collect all of them and reach his full potential. That would be really fun to play.

Owning a high sig Mister Sinister I can tell you it is not fun at all. And outside of AQ it's not even possible most of the time, quests just aren't long enough to reliably get most of the classes on one path.

Though I'd also like a proper Thanos with useful abilities. Just not like Sinister
    I think he meant more like Corvus where with just a couple charges you are hitting very hard.

Defeat tech champ - space stone - can root opponents or something
    Defeat cosmic - mind stone - immune to reverse controls and permanently concusses opponent
    Defeat mystic - power stone - Gain passive fury and precision that buff you right up
    Defeat science - time stone - puts a permanent slow on the opponent and increases time between regen ticks by 200% on the opponent.
    Skill - Reality stone - reduces damage done by opponent by 50%
    Mutant - Soul stone - corrupts their soul and places a permanent degeneration dealing a bunch of damage.

Idk how powerful these would be but I was just messing aroujd trying to think
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,398 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Doubt they will buff a champ that less than a few percent of the people have on their roster.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Right after alliance bases
  • Options
    DarthVadidDarthVadid Posts: 395 ★★★
    SHAYU said:

Dear kabam

Ppl spend so much not to get this kinda useless mad titan.. he goes way better being a puny titan . When is his buff happening..

Yes this needs to happen!
  • Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

I don't understand why there isn't a proper Thanos. He doesn't have to be OP, but he should at least be useful.

I think the game is missing a huge opportunity for Thanos to use his gauntlet to collect "stones" as he defeats champs in each class. For example, his awakened ability should grant extra benefits and get stronger as he defeats champs from each class, much like how Corvus Glave gets stronger when he defeats certain champs while questing.

To me, it makes perfect since; six classes, six stones; the mad titan on a quest to collect all of them and reach his full potential. That would be really fun to play.

A synergy with Dr Strange as users of the Time stone would be nice.

Why not a mission giving him some kind of reversal power if he KO Dr Strange or any other Time stone user (Supreme sorcerer ?)
  • Options
    FloorKillerFloorKiller Posts: 149 ★★
    WHEN HE'LL GET ALL 6 INFINITY STONES
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★

Right after alliance bases

@mostlyharmlessn this was great!!
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    When they move this post to the suggestions tab.