**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should be my first R3 Champion?

Who should be my first R3 Champion? 47 votes

MoleMan ( unawakened )
40%
SpeedbumpArchdemon_Rockyshockybooscka2536ReignkingTWRenaxqqJoker1976EtherealityudyedagainGraves_3AGENT_A7KStephD87jbxotiicTheBoogyManSkiddy212CangaceiroOddkinsons713579rebel_RatedSViper 19 votes
Ghost ( awakened )
59%
TheManMythLegendStagedear85Malreck04Rockypantherxjay_denWordunkenEtjamadot_dittoCaptainDenversBLOODY_ASSASIAN08W32BollandDawsManSaltE_Wenis69SpecMCeltic1981RiptideJoshKosh557Oakenshieldgggg00 28 votes

Comments

• Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ghost ( awakened )
    too good to pass up
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    Ghost ( awakened )
    Ghost is better more utility more damage more synergies needed
  • Options
    Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    Ghost ( awakened )
    I love molegod but ghost cannot be beaten
  • Options
    why not both?
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,403 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    MoleMan ( unawakened )
    Mole God simpler and more fun to use
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    MoleMan ( unawakened )
    I voted Mole Man because he's more straightforward to play, but Ghost is for sure more powerful and useful. The problem is that for ghost u need 3 things to make it all go smoothly:
    1- Mastery of how to play her, which involves a lot of learning time spent watching YouTube videos, doing trial and error in order to get her playstyle down.
    2- Imho Ghost NEEDs Wasp synergy, or at , least needs it in order for you to play her more smoothly
    3 - Yours is awakened which is good, but in my experience she needs a fairly high sig, over 100 or so, for you to really feel the benefit of her awakening.

So if you do t have at least two out of the three conditions above, then Moleman all the way.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,685 ★★★★
    Ghost ( awakened )
    Can’t lose either way. Ghost if you are good at her.
  • Options
    Ghost ( awakened )
    OK GHOST 👻
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    Ghost ( awakened )

I voted Mole Man because he's more straightforward to play, but Ghost is for sure more powerful and useful. The problem is that for ghost u need 3 things to make it all go smoothly:
    1- Mastery of how to play her, which involves a lot of learning time spent watching YouTube videos, doing trial and error in order to get her playstyle down.
    2- Imho Ghost NEEDs Wasp synergy, or at , least needs it in order for you to play her more smoothly
    3 - Yours is awakened which is good, but in my experience she needs a fairly high sig, over 100 or so, for you to really feel the benefit of her awakening.

So if you do t have at least two out of the three conditions above, then Moleman all the way.

Ghost's playstyle is overhyped. It just takes experience to gauge when your phase will run out and when to use one, two, three, or four-hit combos. It just takes a week of playing her consistently. Just like any new champ.

I used ghost through act six without wasp. Would it have been helpful? Sure, but it didn't make her any less useful and an extra champ slow is never a negative thing.

You can use her unawakened so having her awakened is a bonus. You can gradually add sigs over time. Moleman is cool but Ghost is so powerful. If you enjoy her and are willing to spend a little time playing her you'll be all set.
  • Options
    BLOODY_ASSASIAN08BLOODY_ASSASIAN08 Posts: 116
    edited January 2022
    Ghost ( awakened )
    DawsMan said:

Ghost's playstyle is overhyped. It just takes experience to gauge when your phase will run out and when to use one, two, three, or four-hit combos. It just takes a week of playing her consistently. Just like any new champ.

I used ghost through act six without wasp. Would it have been helpful? Sure, but it didn't make her any less useful and an extra champ slow is never a negative thing.

You can use her unawakened so having her awakened is a bonus. You can gradually add sigs over time. Moleman is cool but Ghost is so powerful. If you enjoy her and are willing to spend a little time playing her you'll be all set.
    I know ghost playstyle she is currently at R2
    She cleared lot many contents for me
    Especially stun immune and stun reflection
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    MoleMan ( unawakened )
    Can't lose either way, but i like mole man. I like the skill class better and the bleeds he brings to the table.

Have fun with whoever you choose! Both are great options