**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AI Aggression

It's become extremely frustrating how reluctant defenders are to throw specials. Toad especially has absolutely ridiculous AI tendencies to throw a medium and dash back usually 10+ times before he would throw a special attack. Of course, when your fight lasts over 3 minutes and you're just dashing back and forth, lag is bound to happen, and a node like Toad has on the Cav EQ means he obliterates you with a crit through the block on a basic attack, it just adds up to an incredibly frustrating experience even after you've taken down Toad several times without using a revive. I understand that parry/dex issues are being worked on rigorously, but if the defender AI is going to just act extremely defensive then what's the point? There's nothing fun or engaging about baiting out specials for several minutes. The game is at its best when the defender is aggressive and the gameplay moves quickly.

Comments

• J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I was just fighting Quake, not only does the parry timing forces her to charge heavies but she would throw her special 1 and then charge heavy afterwards. It’s as if the AI knows it has time before I dash in, so would charge heavy. A similar tactics is used with PX, after the first landed heavy pushes the opponent back, you charge and whiff another heavy to gain charges. This time Quake throws the special 1 and then charge heavy to put put an aftershock charge on you. Still no comment from the team, smh. And stop removing my comments on this issue.