Options

Players Choice Mail and objectives.

How can I delete or just hide these things. I participated in the first round because champions I actually found interesting were available. Now one of the characters is one that's been requested for at least 5 years and as such should never have been included, and just released, maybe around WandaVision. Or maybe both of them at that time honestly. One I'm sure has been in development for at least a year. I just do not wish to participate in this farse anymore. But the constant popping up every time I open the game and the number reminders on the solo objective and mail buttons have become annoying as well as the "rewards" in the stash. I just want to get rid of all that without opening or claiming any of it.

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    It’s literally no hassle to claim the stuff just to get rid of it, you’re solution is in front of you
  • Options
    ClearpathClearpath Posts: 3

It’s literally no hassle to claim the stuff just to get rid of it, you’re solution is in front of you

Except to claim forces me to participate because they are selectors that you must make a selection on at the time of claiming
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Clearpath said:

Except to claim forces me to participate because they are selectors that you must make a selection on at the time of claiming
    Just don't claim it, such a non issue ffs.
  • Options
    Then just vote. If one you think should already have been in the game then vote them. Or vote randomly.