**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ring In The Year Of The Tiger and Let The Mojo Television Network Entertain You This February!

124»

Comments

• Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Uvogin said:

Don't like being forced to do all difficulties. I have no use of the lower level rewards, yet I have to waste energy exploring lower level difficulties to get any meaningful rewards from the solo event. Not a fan of this design.

You can use the mojo bucks for Cav crystals, even at heroic level. Even with the old odds, there’s a reasonable chance at 5/6 star champs, and the energy cost across the month is probably less than 20 energy per day.
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    TyEdge said:

Uvogin said:

Don't like being forced to do all difficulties. I have no use of the lower level rewards, yet I have to waste energy exploring lower level difficulties to get any meaningful rewards from the solo event. Not a fan of this design.

You can use the mojo bucks for Cav crystals, even at heroic level. Even with the old odds, there’s a reasonable chance at 5/6 star champs, and the energy cost across the month is probably less than 20 energy per day.
    No reason to be forced to do lower difficulties. If someone wants the extra cav crystals they can chose to do the lower difficulties like every other month. Locking the t5cc and good amount of t5b behind the solo event and being forced to explore all difficulties is what I have a problem with.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,768 ★★★★★
    Only 100 Mojo Bucks available in coming week.

• Options
    SrmikesSrmikes Posts: 10
    Agree 100%... Splitting chapter 3 is just annoying players. Let us finish the side quest this week. There is no point in making us wait 7 days. Please open it up today.
  • Options
    Peairs420Peairs420 Posts: 60
    will you be able to get the 6 star shards by beating the difficulties from uncollected down because im not cav yet or ready for cav difficulty yet
  • Options
    E_Rich423E_Rich423 Posts: 121 ★★
    Duo_Kulio said:

Only 100 Mojo Bucks available in coming week.

Why chapter 3 is not available in full? has only been split into 2 weeks? ehhh total stupidity.
    Can we please just it unlocked. I just dont see a point when 70% of the rewards are locked behind completion / exploration.
  • Options

will you be able to get the 6 star shards by beating the difficulties from uncollected down because im not cav yet or ready for cav difficulty yet

Completing both Heroic and Master difficulties gives 6k points. To reach 6-Star shards, it takes 7k points.
  • Options
    First batch 7 crystals.

• Options
    Hello
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★

Completing both Heroic and Master difficulties gives 6k points. To reach 6-Star shards, it takes 7k points.
    @Peairs420 @winterthur
    You can get 6star shards if you do Epic. I think you can do it buddy!
  • Options
    Peairs420Peairs420 Posts: 60
    LordPSN said:

@Peairs420 @winterthur
    You can get 6star shards if you do Epic. I think you can do it buddy!
    actually the 6 shards are 10k but im still going for it im all the way completed all difficulties waiting for the grind tomorrow so hope i clutch that 6 star
  • Options

First batch 7 crystals.

Second batch 7 crystals.

• Options
    And finally, from level 6 account. :D