**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ring In The Year Of The Tiger and Let The Mojo Television Network Entertain You This February!

Comments

• Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,457 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I heard you can get 8 million gold πŸ‘€
  • Options
    747mick747mick Posts: 57 β˜…
    Are there any minimum account level limits?

Last Holiday gifting event there was a minimum of Level 40 and complete Act 4 prior to November 20th.
    Didn't seem fair for beginners below that requirement trying to progress.

• Options
    SKIPPER7SKIPPER7 Posts: 6 β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

Would be really good if you guys start giving info on how many total shards we can earn every month via the SQ cavs.

Again we have to be dependent on Rich The Man's video where he has to explain everything . Should be done by you guys and not a youtuber . Just a constructive feedback .

Coming to the feb events - Looks decent , decent pool of champs and LUNAR EVENT is always a nice addition . Hope everything turns out well and Feb is a good month .

It would just affect rtm in a negative way then. No one would watch his videos if all the info is available already.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Kabam Boo said:

10000 points: 888 x Mythic Crystal Shard

I don't know how to feel about this ... we don't really need that type of weird number of shards to that crystal.

Also, the cav crystals this time are gonna cost 2k shards instead of the usual 4k. Is that correct?
    Dude come on. Everything around lunar new year is 888.
    And as you can see, not everything needs to have an 8 on it
    What does that even mean "And as you can see"?
    Are you unable to see? If no, you can see
  • Options
    ctl131ctl131 Posts: 31 β˜…
    Credit to the devs on this one; the February event has me intrigued, and I'm looking forward to digging into it upon release. Cheers!
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Ashok1504 said:

I just have a small doubt with the gifting points and rewards. It says we can only gift red envelopes (no doubt here) but the points per gift is only 30 and then there's rewards tab showing for rewards upto 15000 points meaning we should gift upto 500 red envelopes to get that score? If not then how do we achieve said points?

This is an alliance event. The 15000 milestone is achieved by the combined points of all alliance members and is fairly easy to reach for even a semi active alliance. (Based off past years)
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Champion pool in the side event crystal is a bit meh this month. Being how blade was available in a deal today... I would have thought he would be included, much like hype, ghost rider, iceman, and others were in the monthly event crystals when they were first introduced.

If I remember correctly, 3 years ago February was the special featured blade crystal bring back... might have been nice to do a call back to it.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I like it
  • Options
    CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So unless we get them in the bundles the only way to get the cavalier shards is through the calendar? Am I missing something? πŸ˜…
  • Options
    Vjh
  • Options
    NuttyJokeNuttyJoke Posts: 53 β˜…
    Guys so only the players who are cavalier will get cavalier crystals
  • Options

No new champions for February is a near unacceptable blow! This game is going towards Kabam’s Transformer game that doesn’t have new champions and hasn’t had any for a couple of years!

Ok, I fold. Where did you get that info?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2022

No new champions for February is a near unacceptable blow! This game is going towards Kabam’s Transformer game that doesn’t have new champions and hasn’t had any for a couple of years!

I have no idea whether it also means no minor reworks.
  • Options

I have no idea whether it also means no minor reworks.
    That looks like they said no reworks for February, not no new champs though.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    A few questions:

Different difficulty levels have different currency or is it the same currency (Mojo Bucks)? Because, the cost of different bundles says Heroic/ Master? Legendary/ Epic Mojo Bucks. Unclear if the currency is different for each difficulty. Meaning the bucks from one difficulty level cannot be used in bundles of other difficulty level?

In lunar gifting, the milestones go up to 15000, and it is 30 points per gift. So, 50 gifts, but I see only 10 gifting tickets, and there may be a few tickets in the calendar. So what about the remaining tickets? Behind a pay wall?
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Would be really good if you guys start giving info on how many total shards we can earn every month via the SQ cavs.

Again we have to be dependent on Rich The Man's video where he has to explain everything . Should be done by you guys and not a youtuber . Just a constructive feedback .

Coming to the feb events - Looks decent , decent pool of champs and LUNAR EVENT is always a nice addition . Hope everything turns out well and Feb is a good month .

Then don't watch them. Figure it out on your own.
    Spoken like that 1 annoying kid in class . You must be fun at parties , aren't you lad ?

I sure am fun at parties, unlike you who just shouts out loud without trying to put your brain to work.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…

A few questions:

Different difficulty levels have different currency or is it the same currency (Mojo Bucks)? Because, the cost of different bundles says Heroic/ Master? Legendary/ Epic Mojo Bucks. Unclear if the currency is different for each difficulty. Meaning the bucks from one difficulty level cannot be used in bundles of other difficulty level?

In lunar gifting, the milestones go up to 15000, and it is 30 points per gift. So, 50 gifts, but I see only 10 gifting tickets, and there may be a few tickets in the calendar. So what about the remaining tickets? Behind a pay wall?

Each difficulty bundles will be able to be bought from the bucks you get from corresponding difficultie

Is alliance quest, so it's 15k from all members.. It's 500 gifts from all 30 members
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    And to add to the above post, we will get some tickets from calendars or maybe some other sources, so it should be doable
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 637 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Side quest has energy cost. Lunar event has energy cost. EQ has energy cost. If you still have story quest/variant/LOL to do, more energy cost. February is going to cost a lot of energy, lol
  • Options
    sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 251 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2022
    10000 points: 1 x 1x Mythic Crystal or 3,000x 6-Star Shards Selector

I'm confused on this part, could you please elaborate on what you mean by 6-Star Shards Selector? @Kabam
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    sherin_66 said:

10000 points: 1 x 1x Mythic Crystal or 3,000x 6-Star Shards Selector

I'm confused on this part, could you please elaborate on what you mean by 6-Star Shards Selector? @Kabam

Either you choose a mythic crystal (20% 6* and 80% 5*) or 3,000 shards. How much are you willing to gamble?
  • Options
    Tuy
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Where was it said there's no new champions?
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2022
    so replacing those alliance potions with 888 Mythic and Legendary crystal shards is what you call a buff to the Lunar Gifting alliance event rewards?
    jeez would have wanted 4k 4* shards atleast it is guaranteed more iso rather than those mythic and legendary shards that took a loong time to form.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I'll do what I do every month...Wait for my son to figure it out and explain it to me.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,321 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @'Kabam_Boo' i have a question. In the solo event. We will get 1 point per mojo buck spent and the total amount of spent bucks in 11500 to reach final milestone. But in the all my iron men quest totals. I can only see 4k mojo bucks. Am I missing anything?
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2022

@'Kabam_Boo' i have a question. In the solo event. We will get 1 point per mojo buck spent and the total amount of spent bucks in 11500 to reach final milestone. But in the all my iron men quest totals. I can only see 4k mojo bucks. Am I missing anything?

we get 3k mojo bucks from each difficulty, legendary, epic, master and heroic for a total of 12000 mojo bucks.