**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic thoughts?

neglass7neglass7 Posts: 214
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I'm wondering how to best use some expiring t4cc (and possibly my first t5cc). Would you use them to rank up a 5* like Angela (sig 160) or a Ronan (for niche fights), or invest in a 6* that might be taken to R3 like sig 20 King Groot (10% from forming the catalyst) or Venompool (even though I already have a Venom at R5)?

I have 4 cosmics at 5r5 - Hype, CGR, Corvus, and Venom... and I've been fortunate/patient so far with my first R3s (Doom, Apoc, Moleman).
Thanks!

Cosmic thoughts? 28 votes

5* Angela (sig 160)
32%
Sachhyam257DylanphileEtjamaDrauglinNoir44Scarcity27qm44OEMVMutantA___4444 9 votes
5* Ronan for cheese
3%
Ragnarok13 1 vote
6* King Groot (then maybe r3?)
53%
Hort4SpeedbumpRockypantherxte_dua_shumEwell65SSS69AMS94ReignkingTWFabwiziProfessor_WongYodabolt21Dvl12776StephD87CangaceiroDarthGuacamole13579rebel_ 15 votes
Wait/Other
10%
Colonaut123SpecMBarani7da 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Angela & KG should be ur priority, with Ronan at least at 5* R3 with
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    KG is such a beast now. I have him r3 and don’t regret it one bit.
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    I would actually go for Medusa since she's duped. Best champ in the game to shut down robots... I know red mags is the favorite, but I truly believe she's underrated.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Wait/Other
    I would R5 Medusa.
  • Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    Wait/Other
    I would choose venompool or medusa
  • All depends on what you like.
    KG is a solid r3 with multi utility, great for aq, and content, and useful for war sometimes.
    Vpool is a really good attacker as a high damage venom style champ who can also beat robots.
    Angela is a solid cav eq and content clearer, and you are 20 sigs away from getting her debuff immune (23 to be exact). she is worthy to rank up anyways.
    All 3 are worthy.
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I think I'd go with KG b/c he's a 6 star and he's pretty OP. But I wouldn't argue if you opted for Angela.

For Ronan, he needs the dupe for the cheese; but he doesn't really need the rank up (thus, it's a cheese). If anything, the sig is what's important. So definitely not Ronan.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    KG since he's awakened