**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tough decision

Comments

• DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Hilarious!!!!
  • Who_knewWho_knew Posts: 50
    Still wasn't my worse nexus ever
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Nice 4* sigs
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Posts: 312 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    KaLikOT said:

Nice 4* sigs

You really think he chose 4 star sig. over new 5 star?
    I mean the iso is nothing to sneeze at, especially if he’s more focused on the six star roster
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    that wasn't photoshopped right? that actually happened for real? WOW....
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

KaLikOT said:

Nice 4* sigs

5 star? Three star was a lot more better. Gold . Iso. 4 star shards. 5 star would only give champs. 3 star gives him so many items. Think smart. Work smarter. Not harder
    you’re the funniest person on these forums, such a comedic genius
    you, out of all people, CANT say a word about that. you remember when you were the most goddamn annoying person on here that you had to have a mute? yeah, me too. glad it sorted you out tho.
    and he’s been muted… twice
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★

KaLikOT said:

Nice 4* sigs

5 star? Three star was a lot more better. Gold . Iso. 4 star shards. 5 star would only give champs. 3 star gives him so many items. Think smart. Work smarter. Not harder
    you, out of all people, CANT say a word about that. you remember when you were the most goddamn annoying person on here that you had to have a mute? yeah, me too. glad it sorted you out tho.
    my guy you really pushing that Air-Walker membership
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

KaLikOT said:

Nice 4* sigs

Ok, I think I need to clear something up, the person above isn't the ChaosMax you think he is. He's another user trying to impersonate him. They seem the same because they've only got the last two digits of the username switched. @ChaosMax1012 is the Air Walker guy (the other Air W guy anyway), his username ending with '12' while this impostor has his username ending with '21'. You can check the stars and date of creation of the account.
    I'm on laptop, so I see the stars next to the name of the person in very comment, so I can tell who is who.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

KaLikOT said:

Nice 4* sigs

Ok, I think I need to clear something up, the person above isn't the ChaosMax you think he is. He's another user trying to impersonate him. They seem the same because they've only got the last two digits of the username switched. @ChaosMax1012 is the Air Walker guy (the other Air W guy anyway), his username ending with '12' while this impostor has his username ending with '21'. You can check the stars and date of creation of the account.
    I'm on laptop, so I see the stars next to the name of the person in very comment, so I can tell who is who.
    thought was obvious even on mobile considering they act wholly differently

why is this part of the thread still up
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,390 ★★★★★
    Whatever you do Don't go vison
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★

KaLikOT said:

Nice 4* sigs

Shoot, i need to ride this way to hollywood now
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    5 star Vision easy choice but this was something else
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I'd definitely go Vision