**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Canadian Carina's Challenge - which path to take?

BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 290 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I have a few revives saved up, and turns out I have 4* 5/50 Sabretooth, so I was thinking of going for the O Canada challenge. I was wondering which path I should take, the really short one or the usual long path. I heard that some fights on the short path were bugged when most people did it, making it easier, so I was wondering if this was still the case. Also, how many revives should I estimate to use? I currently have 45 in my stash, and can farm some more if needed (along with any health pots needed).
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Definitely take the short path. You can get it done in 30-35 revs
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Short path definitely. The chip damage from Magik, Falcon and WM is pretty substantial.

On the short path, you can get in with 30-40% health and not need to pot as much (just make sure you get to sp3 first). It’s less overall HP to clear as well.
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    I went outside easy path. Much more straight-forward fights IMO. If you know how to end combos early and block bait, don't worry so much about the Falcons and War Machine comments with chip damage from L1s. Where the champs bleed, generally they will go down in 1 to 2 revives w/ ST ramped.