**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I reallocate my mastery points, and if so into what masteries?

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I don't see any particular need for you to reshuffle your points across the masteries you already have unlocked, but I can recommend some paths to go down for the future.

Offense: Precision and Cruelty. It gives you more critical hits and makes those critical hits deal more damage. Always useful.

Defense: Recovery. Assuming you have champions that can regenerate somehow, that 15% boost will do a lot of good. However, if you don't have any good regen champs, it's obviously not a priority. You'll get there eventually, and then it'll be useful.

Proficiencies: Stupefy. Longer stuns are always nice. It makes it easier to control the fight. If you need to land a heavy attack, you have the time to do so. If you don't, you might be able to sneak in a quick M-M combo before launching your regular five-hit combo. Either way, it's very valuable.
  • Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65
    Dexterity is a must have in the proficiencies tree.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited January 2022
    Ercarret said:

I don't see any particular need for you to reshuffle your points across the masteries you already have unlocked, but I can recommend some paths to go down for the future.

Uhm, yes they should easily recoup between 16 and 19 pts that can instantly be used for some of these other suggestions. First 2 nodes in both offense and defense only need 1 point in all 4 of them (Attack and Health ones). (last 3 depending how fast you really want that XP to grow, or use elsewhere). Other 2 can take away from Energy Resistance.

Regarding Cruelty and Precision, you will want the 2nd of each (the Greater versions). The Lesser versions can just be 1 (unless you don’t have the units to unlock the Greater ones yet).

Yes, (just 1 needed) in Dexterity is a must, allows you to Evade attacks (swipe back at the time defender initiates their attack on you, also against projectile attacks too).
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★

Ercarret said:

Uhm, yes they should easily recoup between 16 and 19 pts that can instantly be used for some of these other suggestions. First 2 nodes in both offense and defense only need 1 point in all 4 of them (Attack and Health ones). (last 3 depending how fast you really want that XP to grow, or use elsewhere). Other 2 can take away from Energy Resistance.
    Yeah, but those changes can be made after the other masteries have been unlocked. In terms of the masteries OP already has, I see no immediate need to reshuffle any points. Obviously that changes later on when new masteries open up down the line, but that's a later concern.