**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Featured Crystal. First and Final Time I Open One.

FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
Pulled a Luke Cage...

Comments

• ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    i got all three stars. never again
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    Apache wrote: »
    i got all three stars. never again

No you did not.
  • The drop rates were changed back to terrible because he’s high prestige..the drop rates were better for morningstar because they created Morningstar, so they wanted to shove her down ppls throats..blade is popular and high prestige so it’s changed back to really low. They try to say it’s always same rate but it’s not, and they won’t say how it works so they can’t prove otherwise. Don’t spend money or units on these crystals, it’s a total ripoff
    Ok...2 responses and 2 people that seem to be confused about the crystal I opened. I opened a 5* Featured Shard crystal. It only drops 5* champs...so @Apache could not have opened 3* champs from it. As for @Sith_slayer, I was with you until you said "don't spend money or units". This is NOT the Grandmaster Crystal or the Featured Grandmaster Crystal so you cannot buy it with units or money.
  • Oh gotcha...well I still stand by what I said lol
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Fluffy wrote: »
    Ok...2 responses and 2 people that seem to be confused about the crystal I opened. I opened a 5* Featured Shard crystal. It only drops 5* champs...so @Apache could not have opened 3* champs from it. As for @Sith_slayer, I was with you until you said "don't spend money or units". This is NOT the Grandmaster Crystal or the Featured Grandmaster Crystal so you cannot buy it with units or money.

my bad it was the nightstalker crystal. wasnt trying to mislead anyone
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    I opened 3 5* Blade crystals and pulled him once.
    I opened a ton of Uncollected blade crystals and 4x duped 4* Morning star and pulled 4* blade once.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Seems suspicious. Several Luke Cages going around in my alliance too. He was my last pull from 5*. Seatin's first 5* pull for his free to play account was also Luke Cage.

So it's not just you, OP. I suspect someone at Kabam secretly increased his odds in an effort to give us something to complain about other than bugs and lag.
    goct3dhnznoq.png
    I do like how I got a flag for setting the record straight about which crystal.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Someone in my alliance got a She Hulk. Haha
  • People flag everything i will probably get a flag for this:)
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 627 ★★★
    4 x5* feature crystal and not even one feature (or good) champs... only ****!!
    75x new 300 units crystal (22500 units!!) and not even one 5*! Not even one!!
    F### Me for trying! Never again!!
  • Carmel1 wrote: »

**** man, I opened one and got Cap
    Carmel1 wrote: »

Only ever tried 1 Featured 5* and got Cage. Never again will I risk 5K shards for garbage.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Fluffy I pulled Luke Cage two times in a row the other day. Just basic 5*s though. Gave up on featured after going 0-14. A couple guys in my alliance almost always get the featured from those crystals smh.
  • theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    I was 1-6 on featured and pulled Dormammu. I'm done with featured it's a waste of shards.
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    opened a 5 star featured crystal (taskmaster) and i got a 5 star venom :(
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    I feel like maybe it seems like the rates for trash champs like LC, IP, KK, SG, etc. are higher than others because those are the terrible pulls that everyone posts to vent about. Most of those that pull something good think to themselves "Awsome!" and move on without advertising it. I definitely understand the desire to complain or vent about it, but I don't think that seeing a lot of those posts necessarily indicates that the system is rigged. I think it just creates the illusion that more people are getting those pulls than how many actually are.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    I do two featured and one regular for 40k shards. Makes it fun. Don't care what I pull. To me, it is worth the 10k extra shards to have a greater chance at a game-changing champ.
    Mana_Pot wrote: »
    I feel like maybe it seems like the rates for trash champs like LC, IP, KK, SG, etc. are higher than others because those are the terrible pulls that everyone posts to vent about. Most of those that pull something good think to themselves "Awsome!" and move on without advertising it. I definitely understand the desire to complain or vent about it, but I don't think that seeing a lot of those posts necessarily indicates that the system is rigged. I think it just creates the illusion that more people are getting those pulls than how many actually are.

Don't be so naive there's a reason Kabam won't release their drop rates.
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    I’m 0/21 on featured. I’m opening regular 5* now
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★

And he’s the naive one? Need to put a tinfoil hat on your AV 😂

A lot of people here just seem to see red and can't even comprehend the idea that there might possibly be an alternative. Sure, maybe Kabam is just a scumbag company who dedicates themselves wholly to screwing over their player base, but I don't see what's naive about thinking that maybe, just maybe that's not what's happening all the time?

Ignorance is bliss I suppose. None of you question why they won't add SW or DRS to 5 star crystal, but then make a ton of champs that are better than them? Look at how many people have recently got Luke Cage compared to how many people have gotten Ultron or NC. Sheep will be sheep I suppose.

Ignorance is bliss I suppose. None of you question why they won't add SW or DRS to 5 star crystal, but then make a ton of champs that are better than them? Look at how many people have recently got Luke Cage compared to how many people have gotten Ultron or NC. Sheep will be sheep I suppose.

I'm interested in your statistics for this. You do have this information right? You wouldn't just arbitrarily say that without proof would you? That sounds like something a sheep in a flock of conspiracy theorists might do.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    Some advice... If you never get 5* feature... Then stop trying for it... If you have gotten 5* feature... Then the 5* feature is for you... I have friends who have never pulled it and I have friends who pulls it often all the time. Guess which side am I on?