**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

End game champion acquisition

MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
Hi all, so I've not had the greatest 6* luck in my last 20 or so crystals and I started looking at content that can help with my 6* acquisition.

Where are end game players, playing gold and below wars, getting 6* from?

I have 100% abyss, 100% act 7.3 (working on this now) and 7.2 and 100% act 6 left to do. As well as the Loki and cyclops Carina challenges.

As I probably won't do abyss or act 6, that's 3 nexus and 1 crystal worth of shards left in static content.

Which means the normal monthly flow is 10k shards a month from the EQ, normally 5k from the side quest and 8k ish from g2 finish, for 2 crystals a month.

As I run suicides, I'm only really after certain champions and I don't buy Cavs, so don't get new champions.

(I'm sitting on 6 t5cc and 100 generic sig stones, which I'm simply not going to use any time soon either.)

As I'm not a whale (I buy the monthly unit thingy only), is this just how the end game roster acquisition goes? Waiting on goldpool gold spend offers, new variants and new act releases for more 6*?

It's very much unfulfilling at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    7.4 is coming (no date announced by expected soon).

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I mean, incursions is still a reasonable rate of shard if you can run through ~10 rooms in each difficulty. Other than that, you really just have to look to special events like the Chinese New Year one coming up. You can also just work on storing up revives for the next big content drop, or finishing off the rest of the Carina’s challenges.

Also, as someone who had suicides for a while and took them off after the Grandmaster’s Gauntlet, I really don’t miss them. Sure extra damage was useful sometimes, but it really does limit your roster and the amount of champs that you can enjoy. The easiest advice I would give if you’re running out of fun champs to play is just to drop suicides for a while and try out some champs that they restrict you from playing. It is also just generally less stressful to try to rush through fights before losing a lot of health, or severely restricting special attacks usage. Suicides are great for sometime things, but you don’t need them in the endgame.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    @Squirrelguy I have thought about it, but I use them for the free healing with noteably, corvus, Omega, Diablo, horseman cable, red mags, Angela and iabom to carry me in EQ and AQ without having to use pots.

Been running them for 2+ years and they are such a huge time saver.

May give it a go this month though, as there are a couple of stacked voids in 7.3 to get past anyway where shulk isn't ideal due to nodes..
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Do the content that's not done lol, zero reason not to 100% it when wanting rewards ffs.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

@Squirrelguy I have thought about it, but I use them for the free healing with noteably, corvus, Omega, Diablo, horseman cable, red mags, Angela and iabom to carry me in EQ and AQ without having to use pots.

Been running them for 2+ years and they are such a huge time saver.

May give it a go this month though, as there are a couple of stacked voids in 7.3 to get past anyway where shulk isn't ideal due to nodes..

I do regret not having suicides for a couple champs (mainly because I finally duped my Omega and have a ton of sigs to dump in, but he is less fun to start with without suicides) and because they save tons of time in arenas. All up to you.
  • Options
    The only real way to get shards is arena.

And I agree, i wish they had free loadouts, i would LOVE that for arena.