**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Little Energy Refill That Could

Combat_117Combat_117 Posts: 28
edited January 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
One day is summoner to ran out of energy. Instead of using his 30 unit energy refills he decided that he was going to use his little energy refills. All 100 of them.

This summoner thought to himself that this could be easy.
Go to my items.
Go find the energy refill.
Press the plus button 20 times to fill energy.
Go back to playing.

But no the little summoner could not use his little energy refills that conveniently.

Instead the little summoner wasted two minutes of his life each time he entrees the menu trying to use his little energy be filled.

The little summoner begged to the Kanbam Overlords to save him and the others summoner from this tragedy.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

You can do …
    Apply 1
    Apply 1
    Apply 1
    Apply 1

You don’t have to apply 1, move 2 spaces, fight an opponent, run out of energy, apply another one, etc.

You can just stay in the Energy Dialog from the top-row Energy bar field itself, and repeatedly apply small ones right after another, very quickly. Without actually running back out of energy moving on the map before applying the next one.

Wow. Had no idea this was possible lmao
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

You can do …
    Apply 1
    Apply 1
    Apply 1
    Apply 1

You don’t have to apply 1, move 2 spaces, fight an opponent, run out of energy, apply another one, etc.

You can just stay in the Energy Dialog from the top-row Energy bar field itself, and repeatedly apply small ones right after another, very quickly. Without actually running back out of energy moving on the map before applying the next one.

Wow. Had no idea this was possible lmao
    Yeah. Only found this out last year due to some random reddit comment. Such a timesaver
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★

You can do …
    Apply 1
    Apply 1
    Apply 1
    Apply 1

That is what I do. Just keep doing until I am near 70 energy. Use it up. Claim from stash and repeat.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I’ve thought this before, and then I’ve gotten distracted like 5 minutes later and been really glad I only used 2 small refills instead of a full large refill (since I couldn’t make use of the rest of the energy for a couple hours. Not saying I wouldn’t love this option, but I do at least appreciate what it has saved me a few times.