**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GUIDANCE FOR ACT 6.1.5

NuttyJokeNuttyJoke Posts: 53
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
For every tip or advice... thank you sooo much
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    hoohao4567hoohao4567 Posts: 12
    first prepare enough potions and revives and units.
    Second , bring poison immune champs ( I use ultron and fight becomes pretty easy )
    Third , use boosters

The easiest route which I took is the left side one (superior iron man)

After the sabretooth fight you can choose either go to venom or stark spidey

Go to venom if you want to remove the linked node ( which is bane-1) later during the boss fight but the route consists of 4 champs

Go to stark spidey route which is the one I took if you want to fight less champs but there will be a linked node bane-1 in boss fight

For me this route is not a very nightmare I just use one or two or a few revives only to get through it.

Good luck to you

If you want more information there is an app in the earth called youtube.

Regards.
  • Options

Second , bring poison immune champs ( I use ultron and fight becomes pretty easy )
    Third , use boosters

Go to venom if you want to remove the linked node ( which is bane-1) later during the boss fight but the route consists of 4 champs

Go to stark spidey route which is the one I took if you want to fight less champs but there will be a linked node bane-1 in boss fight

For me this route is not a very nightmare I just use one or two or a few revives only to get through it.

Good luck to you

Regards.

Thanks dude btw i have a doubt so will i be able to remove the bane only when i go to the venom path?
  • Options
    If thay is crossbones, KG did wonders for crossbones
  • Options
    NuttyJoke said:

Third , use boosters

Good luck to you

Regards.

Thanks dude btw i have a doubt so will i be able to remove the bane only when i go to the venom path?
    yes only the venom path you can remove the bane
  • Options

NuttyJoke said:

Third , use boosters

Good luck to you

Regards.

yes only the venom path you can remove the bane
    if go to stark spidey path then cannot
  • Options
    but I recommended you NOT to remove the bane because later in the boss fight you can use the node to degenerate crossbones which can be a little helpful
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    I just did it with 5* Dman few minutes ago. You can keep him in corner, chain sp1, bait his sp1 and repeat, as the power gain is crazy with Dman. Almost with every combo you get to sp1, after finishing sp1, stand still for a fraction and the moment you see him get up, dash back, he will throw his sp1 and just dash in. Very simple.
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★

but I recommended you NOT to remove the bane because later in the boss fight you can use the node to degenerate crossbones which can be a little helpful

With Dman, bane or no bane, doesn't matter. Cornered gives you decent damage, I didn't even use any boosts
  • Options

With Dman, bane or no bane, doesn't matter. Cornered gives you decent damage, I didn't even use any boosts

will guilly 2099 be useful there or should i wait till i get a good poison immune champ
  • Options
    Will guilly 20999 be useful or should i wait till i get a good champ
  • Options
    Thanks Everyone