**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade 6*

Hello! Let's show your 6* Blade, i realy like this champion but i only have him like a 5*.
If you have a rank 3 gameplay i would see it!

Comments

• Options
    AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Nice! I will check it!
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I have blade as rank 4 5 star unduped i wizh to take him to rank 5 if awakened
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    He’s lost most of his value in the
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,004 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

He’s lost most of his value in the

He's still solid.
    Is he useless? Definetly not.
    I'd still say he's in the upper echelons of the skill class.
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    DrZola said:

As much as I’d like a new useful 6*, this seems like one of those instances where the team waited too long. He’s a collection champ for a lot of veteran players—with MoleMan, Nick, and a host of other Skill champs (as well as other non-Skill top tier champs), Blade really isn’t necessary like he used to be.

Will people spend on his crystals? Of course—people spend on this game regardless of any rational link to value. But I think a lot of the mindless spending on everything new that comes down the chute may be evolving a bit, at least among the segments that aren’t just 100% price insensitive. Why bother with Blade, absent a justification in game?

Maybe I have it wrong. Always possible that the entire community is crawling all over each other for a 2017 champ who no longer commands the meta. Compare Hypo and Quake, who are 2016 champs and arguably more valuable to the current game state.

Dr. Zola

Couldn’t agree more. While he still has his uses the greatest asset he had was shutting down villain champs which he needs GR for. Both have diminished in value over the years due to shift in the meta and Kabam releasing less villain champs. Would I still take a 6* Blade of course but the huge demand for him has been gone for a long time