**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ultron post bug overview (and some lines on Moleman too)

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
Well I admit that before, Ultron was okish. He was doing some damage. The regen is still pretty good.
Post bug, the damage has gone to dust.
He is now hitting like a teddy bear.
Feeling sorry for all those who ranked him up after seeing some YouTube videos where I admit most of the YouTubers didn't even mentioned the bug.
Well.. it happens.
Now waiting for moleman true accuracy ti be fixed too..
Believe me Moleman is ok champ, a bit overrated by calling Molegod and what not. But He is still bugged. Just wait when he's fixed and then you will see his real damage.

Comments

• Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Mole man is a molegod. He’s probably the 4th best skill in game. As for the bug, I must be missing something because to me the bug is very beneficial. He can have true accuracy while in frenzy over 10 charges. Why on earth do we want to change that, I too have a moleman r3 and bee a beast
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited February 2022
    Cap45 said:

Mole man is a molegod. He’s probably the 4th best skill in game. As for the bug, I must be missing something because to me the bug is very beneficial. He can have true accuracy while in frenzy over 10 charges. Why on earth do we want to change that, I too have a moleman r3 and bee a beast

The true accuracy while over 10 frenzy is not intended, that’s why it’s a bug. Of course it beneficial but kabam didn’t design him to be a perfect evade counter mixed with great damage and bleeds
    Edit: I think you’re a bit confused. Kabam doesn’t only fix bugs that hurt the player, they also fix bugs that help the player.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Well I admit that before, Ultron was okish. He was doing some damage. The regen is still pretty good.
    Post bug, the damage has gone to dust.
    He is now hitting like a teddy bear.
    Feeling sorry for all those who ranked him up after seeing some YouTube videos where I admit most of the YouTubers didn't even mentioned the bug.
    Well.. it happens.
    Now waiting for moleman true accuracy ti be fixed too..
    Believe me Moleman is ok champ, a bit overrated by calling Molegod and what not. But He is still bugged. Just wait when he's fixed and then you will see his real damage.

teddy bear? u mean sassy? he hits hard enough
  • Options
    PupkacPupkac Posts: 75
    Ultron Is Still awesome for shorter figths, like.story or AQ. But useless for ABYSS And simillar content. Personally i did ABYSS easy Path mainly with Ultron almost soloed everything....
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Ultron is till a monster, 30k heavies, 11-15k mediums. Specials also hitting for massive damage. I don’t see any change lol