**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6* Mutant to R3

Completed 6.4.6 today. I have a full mutant T5CC and am debating which champ will be most useful to rank up.
I plan on doing Act 7, but I have Variants and Abyss still available to do as well.
I feel like this is primarily a Dom or Colossus choice but I am open to other suggestions.

Which 6* Mutant to R3 32 votes

Domino
0%
Colossus
0%
Emma
3%
o_o 1 vote
Apocalypse
96%
ImmortalSaiyanTheManMythLegendTerraKamikaze_TurtleBrokenMalreck04MoosetiptronicColonaut123RockypantherxEtjamaEinfachSote_dua_shumEwell65SSS69NimorFiiNCHErcarretShiroiharaZan0ChiliDog 31 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    easy. Not only a great champ by himself but can also make some champs crazy with horseman. Not to mention the excellent synergies to cable, stryfe
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    My choice goes to apoc because I think he is more useful for act 7, can be used for two variants (V2 and V6) and I heard he is good for Abyss (but I haven't done this so I don't know).

If colossus was duped (and you had an OR to pair with) I would have taken him to R3 instead, but I would still rank up apoc to at least R2 as soon as possible. Disiorient immunity is the most important one for act 7, trust me ^_^
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Domino was my first r3, and while I don't regret it at all, I would have r3 Apoc instead had I had him.
  • o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Emma
    Haha I voted Emma before seeing Apoc in the second row. Definitely Apoc! Even though I love my r3 Emma.
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Not what I was expecting this to turn out as but I appreciate the feedback.
    I guess Ive been sleeping on Apoc since I only ever used him for Horseman bonus.

Thank you everyone I'm taking Apoc up to R2, getting comfortable with him and likely taking him to R3 by days end.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Have you got a 5* cable? Take cable, white mags alongside apoc against winter soldier; rank 2 you can get ws down in two sp2s.

On his own, apoc is a beast. With a couple of synergies, he's epic.

I use my r3 apoc, cable and white mags an embarrassing amount...
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    @Moosetiptronic I do have 5* Cable. I'll give him a try.
    Since ranking Apoc up I have been having a great time with him solo. Pending on content I like pairing him with my White Mags and Colossus. I really want to see what a 6* Cable or AA would look like but I'm not lucky enough to have them yet.

Took a few days off to gather revives. Planning to make my first 7.1.1 attempt this weekend.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,101 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    He brings the whole class up a level, which is funny, as they are the best class anyway. You've some awesome champs to go with him, so very glad you're enjoying him. Apoc rocks :-)