**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I’m finally Thronebreaker so you can stop making fun of me now

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
HAHA YEAH BABY

VENOM THE GOAT

had 3k units saved. Didn’t use any of them, just stashed revs. As for YouTube videos I watched Seatins guide back when it first came out and the first minute of an MSD Venom grandmaster solo

Fight was fun but I’m going back for a while

Rewards:

Also ended up buying like 4 hype cavs with the highlight being four star hype (iso for me rank 3)

But the real reward:

Now the proud owner of a rank 3 vision Aarkus, super duper happy.

Thanks to all the users who’s relentless jokes pushed me onwards, and special thanks to the council of insight:
@Unio77
@Qacob
@Hieitaku
@Rookiie

and very very special thanks to my buddy @Etjama

love ya brother, and thanks for suggesting I bring Venom in over CAIW. Saved me so many units

Comments

• Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★
    Congratulations on your achievement of Thronebreaker!
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Congrats
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Took you long enough lol. Who did you take to r3?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Took you long enough lol. Who did you take to r3?

Aarkus

This is where Kabam release the next progression title in March, and we can mock you for that

A little bird told me that kabam has been holding out on the new progression title, until spidey got tb.

• ANGRYEAGLEANGRYEAGLE Posts: 149
    Congrats! Took me 5 years to become Cavalier. Hopefully Thronebreaker this year or next. I really suck at this game though. 8 )
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

HAHA YEAH BABY

VENOM THE GOAT

had 3k units saved. Didn’t use any of them, just stashed revs. As for YouTube videos I watched Seatins guide back when it first came out and the first minute of an MSD Venom grandmaster solo

Fight was fun but I’m going back for a while

Rewards:

Also ended up buying like 4 hype cavs with the highlight being four star hype (iso for me rank 3)

But the real reward:

Now the proud owner of a rank 3 vision Aarkus, super duper happy.

Thanks to all the users who’s relentless jokes pushed me onwards, and special thanks to the council of insight:
    @Unio77
    @Qacob
    @Hieitaku
    @Rookiie

and very very special thanks to my buddy @Etjama

love ya brother, and thanks for suggesting I bring Venom in over CAIW. Saved me so many units

So happy for you with this achievement, SF!
  • BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    “Don't make fun of me anymore” well now you're just asking for it. Don’t tempt people cause they will look for a reason to.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

This is where Kabam release the next progression title in March, and we can mock you for that

This is literally the comment I was going to make, but congrats spidey, RIP on the cavs tho
    Malreck04 said:

This is literally the comment I was going to make, but congrats spidey, RIP on the cavs tho
    the cavs don’t really matter

i bought one last five star featured before it ended and snagged an awakening on my Spidey 2099 plus the nexus gave me void and two decent six stars also came my way, with the other big plus of getting access to act 7 (which I am very excited to get my teeth into)

So all in all I’m just overall really happy that I beat this boss fight (didn’t really feel like a boss tbh, just something super fun and very enjoyable from my point of view) that I cannot complain that much about the rewards
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    guys, we can make fun of him for not r3ing Air-Walker when he had the catalyst

guys, we can make fun of him for not r3ing Air-Walker when he had the catalyst

i already told you I don’t have one yet
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    spidey 99 dupe is definitely a W
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Grats @SpideyFunko
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
    @SpideyFunko congrats mate, I also became TB few days ago after shelving it for more than a year...lol
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I mean, not saying fun won’t be made, but TB will keep you afloat for a while. Congrats! Access to Act 7 is by far the best reward. Much more interesting and rewarding.

Considering taking my Aarkus up to R3, but I did just pull a Venom and he’s such an OG. Tough choices.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Let's gooooo

Congrats bro 🍑
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Congrats man!
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Well damn, spunko is finally TB

CONGRATS BUDDY!!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Congrats 🎊🎉 Aarkus is underrated ...he shall serve you well . Go go!!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Piro piliyar 🥶❄️