**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New bug on android: Not responding and I have to choose close

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
I was using auto fight and i got a pop up saying the application wasn't responding. I have a galaxy s20+

I'll be honest with you guys if the major issues such as controls and now this crash bug continues I'm just going to stop playing this game as it just sucks the fun out of it....and you will stop seeing the 200+ USD i spend every month (and even more during sales).

I'll give this game 2-3 more months max and then that will be it. Maybe it's time you guys self reflect where the game is now and where you actually want it to be because this isn't cutting it.

Comments

• Starhawk said:

I was using auto fight and i got a pop up saying the application wasn't responding. I have a galaxy s20+

I'll be honest with you guys if the major issues such as controls and now this crash bug continues I'm just going to stop playing this game as it just sucks the fun out of it....and you will stop seeing the 200+ USD i spend every month (and even more during sales).

I'll give this game 2-3 more months max and then that will be it. Maybe it's time you guys self reflect where the game is now and where you actually want it to be because this isn't cutting it.

Did this happen multiple times or just the once?
  • dhruvjoshidhruvjoshi Posts: 17
    I am facing a similar issue. My game just freezes all of a sudden whether it's AQ, Arena, Story quest etc. I have to reboot the game and pray that it won't freeze again. I had one freeze in AQ and one in AW, which led to half my health and a loss registered.

I am attaching an example of war.