**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First attempt at 6.3.1 Medusa

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
That went well...

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Was stuck Here for 3-4 months
    I finally did with AA and revives
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Ditto. The whole chapter was hellish for me.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    During my run through, I got her down with warlock spamming heavies which also works. But first, try the fury buffet trick to keep your fury so you can eventually become unblockable.
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    Cool. I was so desperate I did her with Bugged Ultron
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Gimme tips
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    French2 said:

I just cleared this and I used NF and spammed heavy and SP2’s. It wasn’t that bad for me but NF is a bleed machine if you build them up and apply pressure. For most of the fight I kept her with 2 internal bleeds. Heavy heavy heavy heavy SP2 rinse and repeat.

This is pretty much what I did also. Would have been much better if my fury was duped at the time.
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    Any tips on how to time the dex to keep the fury from Fury's second life?
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I used Gwenpool my first run and sym supreme with every other.
  • asuoa650asuoa650 Posts: 57
    If u have a couple points in deep wounds, Nick fury can get the one shot. Tried a couple different times with different people. But fury got her. Parry, heavy, medium, heavy. Then spam sp2 and I will get her down.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    You can do it! Back in the days, I just symbiote supreme and rinsed her with the sp3 bleeds.

With that right strategy it’s not that bad
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Did it the day it was released with symbiote supreme
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Used 5* Rank 3 Symbiote Supreme.

Was a Long fight but I got it down
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Did the ramped aegon and hit-into-block strategy. Worked pretty well and only a couple revives cause I was dumb.

Edit: autocorrect
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    I got through this fight like 4-5 days back and it was horrible for me. Used 440 units for this 1 fight :(
    I even managed to solo BB with Sym Supreme so Medusa was the only real roadblock....
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Archangel with 2 revs
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 917 ★★★★★
    Warlock & parry heavy did it for me.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I had a lot of trouble too. Gonna go back in with sym surpeme
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Didn't have a good counter ranked up on my alt for it, so I plowed through it with a 5r3 Archangel and about five-six revives.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Ditto. The whole chapter was hellish for me.
    Especially that Black bolt😔
    I actually had more trouble with Medusa than BB 🤣.
    When I did my recent first run through, I soloed BB, but had to muscle my way through Medusa with a r2 Falcon, eating heavies and attacks into block, spamming sp1s. Don't want to do that again
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    I used 5* nick fury alongside white magneto.

However you get pushed back with each parry because Kabam never fixed the error (well they fixed it and then brought it back)

You really have to do ML in to sp2s and parry heavy consistently if you want to keep up the bleed. When she gains living strands use heavies.

I did it with only 1 point in deep wound.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    jbxotiic said:

Any tips on how to time the dex to keep the fury from Fury's second life?

Dex shortly before you’re about to die, then let her punch you in the face
  • AviXAviX Posts: 16
    Black bolt is more annoying than medusa in this quest. However, I was able to take both of them down with 5* r5 Symboite supreme.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Thank you everyone