**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's see if this was stupid or not

Comments

• Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    I would have taken DPX as well. I need him to complete my NF/CMM/DPX team as all 6*'s. I only have him as a 4* I have been chasing him for a while now.
  • I picked og cap over a guardian and psycho man all 3 were brand new.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Woulda went howard had it be my nexus
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

That was pretty dumb

Same was said for those who took magneto up prebuff
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,298 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Hopefully xforce will get a good buff or else this would make you reflect on your decision like what I did earlier.. Falcon awaken is pretty solid.

This was a 6* nexus i got 2020, I pick a champion who got a decent buff but i had no intentions of ranking up.

Picked Ronin, didn't know that diablo(w) would become good after a buff.

Hoping you made a good decision.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Even Howard the Duck could be a good call, but life is short, do anything you want.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    U mad bro! Falcon really benefits from his sig!
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Definitely is
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Really horrible decision lol
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Skiddy212 said:

OP don’t listen to anyone slamming you for it. If you liked falcon enough, or if you thought you’d rank him then you would have chosen Falcon.

You’ve taken a gamble with DPXF but since he has a confirmed buff, he has a chance of being much better than Falcon so I wish you the best of luck!

At the end of the day, we all have our own accounts and we know what we would do in any given situation - but anyone calling you stupid, dumb or made a mistake should probably remember that it’s not their account.

he asked the question...pretty sure he knows it wasn't smart but did it anyway...no ones attacking him out of pocket, they are simply responding to his question
    Agreed here, I'm not talking any of it personally. I knew a lot would respond like this haha
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243

OP don’t listen to anyone slamming you for it. If you liked falcon enough, or if you thought you’d rank him then you would have chosen Falcon.

You’ve taken a gamble with DPXF but since he has a confirmed buff, he has a chance of being much better than Falcon so I wish you the best of luck!

At the end of the day, we all have our own accounts and we know what we would do in any given situation - but anyone calling you stupid, dumb or made a mistake should probably remember that it’s not their account.

Completely agree. I have gambled cause of the buff and the awakening being potentially needed, I rarely use falcon tbh and I don't think Howard's awakened ability is too strong, so the risk seemed OK. 👍🏾
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    this is why aliens never visits us.
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    🙄🙄🙄
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I say if DPXF is buffed soon it may be worth it in the future
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Damn and here Im hunting for a new 5/6 star Falcon! 😂😂
    Anyways you do what you like!

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    You are a king