**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2022 Legends run requirement?

JockJonnyJockJonny Posts: 237 ★★
edited December 2022 in Strategy and Tips
What is required these days for a legends run? All difficulties of EQ completed? Corvus still the man?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Its not all difficulties. I forgot the specifics but I’m certain its just master and heroic. As for corvus yeah hes still the goat for it
  • Options
    Forgotten2Forgotten2 Posts: 172 ★★
    Top 100 fastest to 100% heroic and master eq
  • Options
    Thx so much for info. Tried to find official stuff on it but couldn’t seem to. So I’m almost done exploring cav eq. I’m assuming that doesn’t matter?

Does it need to be done in order? Heroic than master? Roughly how many energy refills does it typically take?
  • Options
    Thx guys. I was thinking bout going for it but the game has been so slow lately loading in between fights I figured I’d wait and see next for month. I have iPhone 13 and a rank 3 6* ghost so I think I’ll start brushing up on my skills in the meantime and hoarding refills haha
  • Options
    I did it in November with a r5 5* Corvus. If you run a 4* and 5* Falcon with Ebony Maw and Cap America, then each Falcon will increase your attack by 17%. I did the whole thing on a Samsung Note 20.

Also I'm glad to know I'm not the only one whose game has been loading slowly today.
  • Options
    Hey I got a question, for the requirements in the legends run do you need to complete eq or 100% explore it?
  • Options

Hey I got a question, for the requirements in the legends run do you need to complete eq or 100% explore it?

100% explore heroic and master EQ. Timer starts when you enter either difficulty. You want to explore master first because heroic will cause you to go braindead
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited December 2022
    Pikolu said:

100% explore heroic and master EQ. Timer starts when you enter either difficulty. You want to explore master first because heroic will cause you to go braindead
    An added note. It is only available for the first 2 weeks of each monthly event, so it is too late to make a run for December @Avenger1509 .
    You will have to wait until January.