**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

An extra mystery reward in War Rewards?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
Just saw this and have no idea what it could be. Probably some t5cc fragments. Who knows, Cav crystals? Let me know if u see the same thing and what it may be.

Comments

• Options
    Also remember it decrease as it goes up. I’m pretty sure it’s just a small glitch they will eliminate soon
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I can’t imagine a reward that increases as you go lower in the tiers. Maybe it’s a placeholder for whatever extra compensation they have planned for the season?
  • Options
    I heard in another discussion about a compensation. Can someone fill me in on that, is there an extra compensation with war rewards?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    could just be a placeholder so that it's visible what AW tier you were in. for example the top alliances would get 1 MS_NULL item, gold 1 gets 10, gold 2 gets 11, so on and so forth. so then when war compensation based on tier goes out, it's easy to figure out which tier you were in
  • Options
    Lpoo said:

I can’t imagine a reward that increases as you go lower in the tiers. Maybe it’s a placeholder for whatever extra compensation they have planned for the season?

Maybe it’s related to the solo competitive mode battlegrounds?
  • Options

could just be a placeholder so that it's visible what AW tier you were in. for example the top alliances would get 1 MS_NULL item, gold 1 gets 10, gold 2 gets 11, so on and so forth. so then when war compensation based on tier goes out, it's easy to figure out which tier you were in

Hmm makes sense
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    It's map 1 crystals :D