Options

An extra mystery reward in War Rewards?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
Just saw this and have no idea what it could be. Probably some t5cc fragments. Who knows, Cav crystals? Let me know if u see the same thing and what it may be.

Comments

• Options
    Also remember it decrease as it goes up. I’m pretty sure it’s just a small glitch they will eliminate soon
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I can’t imagine a reward that increases as you go lower in the tiers. Maybe it’s a placeholder for whatever extra compensation they have planned for the season?
  • Options
    I heard in another discussion about a compensation. Can someone fill me in on that, is there an extra compensation with war rewards?
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    could just be a placeholder so that it's visible what AW tier you were in. for example the top alliances would get 1 MS_NULL item, gold 1 gets 10, gold 2 gets 11, so on and so forth. so then when war compensation based on tier goes out, it's easy to figure out which tier you were in
  • Options
    Lpoo said:

I can’t imagine a reward that increases as you go lower in the tiers. Maybe it’s a placeholder for whatever extra compensation they have planned for the season?

Maybe it’s related to the solo competitive mode battlegrounds?
  • Options

could just be a placeholder so that it's visible what AW tier you were in. for example the top alliances would get 1 MS_NULL item, gold 1 gets 10, gold 2 gets 11, so on and so forth. so then when war compensation based on tier goes out, it's easy to figure out which tier you were in

Hmm makes sense
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 807 ★★★★
    It's map 1 crystals :D