Options

Why is abusive being speech tolerated on this forum?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,273 ★★★★★
    People pointing out the same facts is not the same as having someone else post for them. The Crystals can give the same Champs repeatedly. Many of us have experienced this. It's not that rare, and it's not an indication of any patent being used.
    When a game begins production, they apply for any and all patents they can think of. They don't all get used. Kabam has stated themselves that said patent isn't active, all the way back to when Ad0ra was here.
    I'm afraid it's just RNG. You can pull the same Champ twice, and sometimes 3 times in a row. The Drop Rates are still the same for any Champ unless indicated otherwise.
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    I am a bit curious, where does one see reports against another member? I have not seen this statistic anywhere.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,131 ★★★★★
    Zeraphan said:

I am a bit curious, where does one see reports against another member? I have not seen this statistic anywhere.

You can't.
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Thanks @Demonzfyre for the steps!
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★

Zeraphan said:

You can't.
    See, I didn't think so. Which begs the question how the OP would be able to claim someone has 1.4k reports of abuse against them... because if we can't see that data anywhere then this is purely a hate thread started with false information meant to create inflammatory responses...
  • Options
    Zeraphan said:

Zeraphan said:

You can't.
    See, I didn't think so. Which begs the question how the OP would be able to claim someone has 1.4k reports of abuse against them... because if we can't see that data anywhere then this is purely a hate thread started with false information meant to create inflammatory responses...
    Disagrees I assume.
  • Options
    Dude. Stop crying. If you dont wanna read his posts, dont read. Stop clogging the forums with a really immature complaint. jeez.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★

Zeraphan said:

You can't.
    When you click on someone’s profile, you can see how many of each reaction that person has. I think this is what the OP is referencing.
  • Options
    Zeraphan said:

Zeraphan said:

You can't.

Mobile shows it still.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Zeraphan said:

You can't.
    When you click on someone’s profile, you can see how many of each reaction that person has. I think this is what the OP is referencing.
    OP is but Zeraphan wasn't.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Zeraphan said:

It’s just on their profile

Here’s yours, though I believe you joined the forum after they cancelled the use of the abuse and spam buttons because people were abusing it as a dislike button (much the same way they use the disagree nowadays).

I’m pretty sure the Venn diagram of people who spam the disagree button and those who spammed the abuse button would be a circle
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Reverb79 said:

While it’s common for people to disagree on a number of topics, Kabam’s policy calls for all members of its forums to be respectful. I don’t post often on the forums but on the rare occasion, I’m always bombarded with toxic and demeaning comments by the same user, who currently has 1.4K reports of abuse on his account. What is Kabam’s policy on this?

Hey, my advise is try and ignore the individuals and their comments you feel aren’t helpful. Just focus on the ones that you can engage with. Don’t waste energy and time on what you consider negative or toxic. It’s a life advise and will help your overall disposition. There are several people on the forums from different backgrounds, it’s unrealistic to have good relations with everyone. Everyone will not agree with you, some will go about it nicely others won’t. Just don’t continue engaging with those that gives you a toxic feeling @Reverb79
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    I guess ima be that guy and point out that @Demonzfyre has 14k posts not 1.4k. Unless we are talking about Insightful or Abuse emotes where he does have 1.4k whereas I’d be an idiot

I’m probably just an idiot
  • Options

I guess ima be that guy and point out that @Demonzfyre has 14k posts not 1.4k. Unless we are talking about Insightful or Abuse emotes where he does have 1.4k whereas I’d be an idiot

No, I have 1.4k abuse reactions as well. Abuse reaction was replaced with disagree.
  • Options

No, I have 1.4k abuse reactions as well. Abuse reaction was replaced with disagree.
    Thx for the info. Joined late last year and never heard of them
  • Options
    Reverb79 said:

@GroundedWisdom thanks man. But please understand that I seriously don’t care about the Crystal repeats anymore. This is genuinely about this person being disrespectful and rude to everyone all of the time. It’s not cool.

Yet I haven't been disrespectful to you in any of the 3 threads you created today.
  • Options
    Reverb79 said:

@GroundedWisdom thanks man. But please understand that I seriously don’t care about the Crystal repeats anymore. This is genuinely about this person being disrespectful and rude to everyone all of the time. It’s not cool.

If you feel that someone is being inappropriate or disrespectful, you can message a Moderator or Guardian (who can notify a Moderator), and they can look into it if there's any cause for concern.
  • Options
    Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    Reverb79 said:

@J0eySn0w I hear you and completely agree but even when I blocked the guy he continues to troll. I even asked him not to waste his energy commenting on my last lost because I blocked him, so he asked his deems to post the comment with his account saying - “Demonfryze says…” that’s nuts man.

That isn't what is happening at all. You blocked him, so you can't see when he posts a comment. But when someone quotes his comment, then you will see it.
  • Options
    Reverb79 said:

@J0eySn0w I hear you and completely agree but even when I blocked the guy he continues to troll. I even asked him not to waste his energy commenting on my last lost because I blocked him, so he asked his deems to post the comment with his account saying - “Demonfryze says…” that’s nuts man.

I didn't ask anyone to post anything on my behalf. I wouldn't ever do that. I fight my own battles.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Reverb79 said:

Again, somebody replied to his comment and you overreacted. I’m just trying to stop the misinformation here.

He didn’t ask anyone to post the comment. That’s how the forum works when you reply to someone, it automatically puts in “X said: …..” for you

• Options
    Reverb79 said:

@GrassKnuckles yes obviously referring to number of abuse reports

Why thank you for pointing that out. You have been most helpful.
  • Options

Thx for the info. Joined late last year and never heard of them
    Actually I take that back. They both existed but they took away span and abuse.
This discussion has been closed.