**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here's What I Got From 1,000 Supreme Solo Crystals

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
I'm a regular arena grinder and am able to obtain the max milestones from most of the rotating 22hr solo objectives. The EQ Completion objective is the only one I occasionally max out since it becomes quite impractical to do once both Cavalier and Uncollected difficulties have been fully explored.

Given that, I've been able to accumulate one thousand supreme solo crystals over a few months of saving.

For reference, these are the posted drop rates:

And here are the resulting amounts of rare drops:

Out of 1,000 crystals, the actual drops were:
13x 4.5k t5 basic cats (vs 10x posted)
14x 7.2k t2 alpha cats (vs 10x)
53x 5* sig stone crystals (vs 50x)

These mats will be put to good use, especially being in a t5bc drought myself. Too many good and fun champs to rank up but not enough t5bc and t4bc to go around.

That being said, it has been a while since the Glory Store has been updated and I think many players would appreciate it if Kabam has a plan to do so in the near future. We can only hope.

Cheers! 🍻

Comments

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    How many 20% champion boosts did you pull?
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★

How many 20% champion boosts did you pull?

I couldn't tell at first because the numbers shown for arena boosts and stats boosts were glitched. After checking my overflow, I got 22x 20% champ boosts.
  • Well I hope you got a lot of content to clear lol
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Good luck with those arena boosts as well. 😂
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Selling those is always an option. I really just wanted to get the t5b and t2a frags.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    This is a very helpful information since I have 8,9 Million Fragments. Not worth it opening? I would just bloat up my overflow with boosts 😅
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Yeah Kabam has to take a look at this crystal. No one needs that many 3 Star Arena Boosts and 10% Attack Boosts when we already get a 15% Attack Boost from every Solo Event Anyways.