**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6-4 Champion List

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
Without going through each individual champion on Joanna, is there a list anywhere on the web that has a current list of champs that are currently already a 6-4??

Before anyone says it, yes I have looked myself. However, I didn't see one. Thanks in advance if anyone knows and shares!

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    by 6-4, do you mean champions that are six star rank 4?

if so it would be almost impossible to say every single players rank 4 if they have one
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    edited February 2022
    Think LTC may be asking for a list of DUEL TARGETS that are 6* r4.
    Can try looking at various Duel Target lists, although since they added dueling your own champs those such lists are no longer a priority to be kept up to date.

Or, asking what all are various r4 champs that people have been taking up to r4 (probably a relatively short list), although I’m sure there are always exceptions to standard thought process, and some will be ranking up “odd-ball” exceptions just because they want to be a contrarian or they just like playing with a certain lesser-used champ.
  • Options

Can try looking at various Duel Target lists, although since they added dueling your own champs those such lists are no longer a priority to be kept up to date.

Or, asking what all are various r4 champs that people have been taking up to r4 (probably a relatively short list), although I’m sure there are always exceptions to standard thought process, and some will be ranking up “odd-ball” exceptions just because they want to be a contrarian or they just like playing with a certain lesser-used champ.

Yes. I'm closing in on my first 6-4 and was curious of who isn't one.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

ŁŤÇ said:

I'm 110% sure that Groot isn't a 6-star R4
    Take him up to R4 ;)
    It wouldn't shock me if some jaded player took Groot to r4 lol
  • Options

ŁŤÇ said:

I'm 110% sure that Groot isn't a 6-star R4
    Take him up to R4 ;)
    It wouldn't shock me if some jaded player took Groot to r4 lol
    Preparing for the future, as Groot gets the Nova treatment.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★
    I am actually curious about those oddball rank ups as well. I took up Nimrod and have no regrets even though he’s outside of the usual suspects, I’d love to know which champions people enjoy enough to take up despite not being game-breaking or whatever
  • Options
    Wicket329 said:

I am actually curious about those oddball rank ups as well. I took up Nimrod and have no regrets even though he’s outside of the usual suspects, I’d love to know which champions people enjoy enough to take up despite not being game-breaking or whatever

I really like Punisher2099 and YJ a lot.