**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My Personal top 15 best buffs

13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,405 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
This is my opinion sorry if your favorite buff doesn't make it this was super hard

1 RMags sure everyone agrees on this
2 Diablord my personal fav
3 Colossus
4 Mole God
5 Kingpin
6 Ultron
7 King Groot
8 Falcon
9 Xbones
10 Hulkbuster
11 Nebula
12 Odin
13 Venompool
14 Hood
15 Angela

Honorable Mentions Venom Howard Miles Black Panther Ragnagod Mr. fantastic She Hulk

Comments

• Options

#Diabloshouldbe#1

This is how close it was for me @Saquongoat mags 100 diablord 99.9
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I think red mags is the best , but Diablo gets the most use.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I'd move KP to No. 3.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
    Mags
    HB
    Falcon
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Kingpin.
  • Options
    Please feel free to display your list
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Kerneas said:

VENOM???

I see he is honorable mention but he went feom zero to hero much more than half of the list (like Nebula for ex)

I do think Venom is verry good But I value Venompool Over him and Nebula is insane now Venom would be 16

Venom's to RNG based for me
  • Options
    Riptide368Riptide368 Posts: 114
    No masacre? 😢
  • Options
    Sorry I do enjoy playing with Massacre, but I don't really need him anywhere
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

VENOM???

I see he is honorable mention but he went feom zero to hero much more than half of the list (like Nebula for ex)

I do think Venom is verry good But I value Venompool Over him and Nebula is insane now Venom would be 16

Venom's to RNG based for me
    Well yes, but if you are evaluating BUFFS, Venom sure gained more than most of the champs. He was super lame, now he is really really good (also I disagree on the RNG but that's for another time). The difference is really big compared to for ex Nebula

If we talked BUFFED CHAMPIONS, I mostly agree with you. I'd sort some champs differently (for ex Odin is higher imo) but w mostly I can agree
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

VENOM???

I'm having trouble recalling this buff. When and what was it?
  • Options
    Venom was buffed in 18
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Kerneas said:

VENOM???

I'm having trouble recalling this buff. When and what was it?
    Old
    Venom - Originally Posted 10-28-2015

After Peter Parker rejected a sinister alien symbiote, the extra-terrestrial threat sought revenge by bonding with Eddie Brock, ex-photographer for the Daily Bugle and Peter’s longtime rival. Fueled by their shared hatred of Spider-Man, Brock and the symbiote now use their immense strength and deadly abilities to gain revenge as the fearful Venom.

Base Stats & Abilities
    *All stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99

Class: Cosmic

Health: 17,180
    Attack: 1216
    Max PI: 3194 (Not Including Signature Ability)

Special 1: Constituent Lash
    The symbiote attempts to replicate the opponent’s beneficial effects, with a 45% chance to copy up to 1 effect(s).
    This effect can be used to copy any beneficial effect the opponent has, such as Armor Up, Fury or even Regeneration. The effect will be at the same strength as the original effect but will have its duration set to 7 seconds.

Special 2: Constituent Carnage
    The symbiote attempts to replicate the opponent’s beneficial effects, with a 75% chance to copy up to 1 effect(s).

Special 3: Hide-And-Seek
    The symbiote attempts to replicate the opponent’s beneficial effects, with a 100% chance to copy up to 2 effect(s).

Passive - Genetic Memory
    Once every 10 seconds, the symbiote known as Venom calls upon its collective hive mind and grants its host a permanent beneficial effect from its genetic memory pool. Venom can only host 5 effects at a time.
    Symbiote Rage: 9% increased Attack.
    Symbiote Durability: 9% increased Physical Resistance.
    Symbiote Shield: 6% increased Armor.
    Symbiote Cruelty: 47% increased Critical Damage.
    Symbiote Frenzy: 17% increased Critical Hit Rate.

All Attacks - Bleed
    7% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing 34% of your Attack as direct damage over 5 seconds.

Signature Ability - Bloodlust
    Venom’s bloodlust triggers whenever the opponent bleeds, increasing Critical Hit Rate by 20% and Critical Damage by (15% - 115%) for as long as the enemy continues bleeding.
    This effect stacks with all benefits from Genetic Memory.
    This effect also triggers off of enemy Self Bleed effects such as Double Edge.

Synergy Bonuses
    Spider-Man - Nemesis: +6% Attack
    Spider-Man (Black Suit) - Family: +5% Health
    Electro - Rivals: +25% Critical Hit Damage

Recommended Masteries

Enhanced Fury
    Each Symbiote Rage effect counts as a Fury and Enhanced Fury will increase all of those effects. Since these effects last the entire fight, gaining the extra damage output and extra Bleed damage can be very punishing.

Cruelty
    With the increased Critical Hit Rate from Genetic Memory and Bloodlust, Venom can land fairly reliable Critical Hits while his enemy is bleeding. Increasing his Critical Damage can turn these moments into devastating attack opportunities.

Physical Resistance / Perfect Block
    These masteries, as well as the ones that lead up to them, help increase Venom’s overall endurance in order to ensure he lasts longer in the fight and has more of a chance to build up his Genetic Memory triggers.

Strengths
    Venom performs his best when the fight has gone on long enough for him to stack up multiple effects from Genetic Memory and as a result, favors players who can hold back long enough to trigger multiple effects to gain the best results.
    Venom’s ability to copy his opponent’s beneficial effects is extremely powerful when used against champions with predictable effects, such as Ultron, Iron Man or Deadpool. Copying a powerful Regeneration effect can allow Venom to heal up a massive amount of Health while his Genetic Memory protects him from further harm. Holding back a Special 3 until just the right moment can allow a clever player to copy these effects for maximum use.
    Venom is best used in an aggressive manner while the opponent is bleeding. Holding back during these times is not as advised as the large boost to Critical Hit Rate and Critical Damage can allow Venom to put out a large amount of damage from a single combo.

Weaknesses
    Like many Cosmic champions, Venom is very reliant on his beneficial effects to see him to victory. As a result, he performs poorly against Mystic champions that can strip away these effects reliably such as an awakened Dr. Strange or Magik.

New
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/99187/updated-champion-spotlight-venom/p1
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    1. Nova
    2. Maw
    3. Maw
    4. Gamora
    5. Gamora
  • Options
    Venom was one of the OG buffs, and he became my first good 5* when all others were trash. He was still really good against kang when I was exploring 7.3
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,571 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    She hulk and spider Gwen were really good too.

I wouldn’t have put nebula or hood on the list but maybe I’m biased

Edit: saw she hulk was the last of the honorable mentions
  • Options
    ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Any list that doesn't have Red Mags at one by a landslide is misunderstood.

We can debate for days about who's number 2 though.
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    Where is white magneto? He is a beast. Utility, support, great damage, good against non metals, great against metals. I’m not too sure of my list but I’d be fairly certain he is in my top 10 at least.