**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A curious synergy

A
Anyone mad enough to try this? Maybe with Reed's pre fights too

Comments

• Options
    Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    Aburaees said:

It’s not worded very well in my opinion.
    It says 100% attack rating per second, but doesn’t specify how many seconds.

I’m certainly not getting 100% attack rating per second when I try it, it’s more like 17%, and it’s not even accumulating 100% of my attack rating over the few seconds it’s active.

I wouldn’t bother ranking up for that synergy.

Ohhh dang. And here I thought it would make IM better, like the Falcap and Ant man synergy. Hopefully they'll tweak it to match the description or something.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★

Aburaees said:

It’s not worded very well in my opinion.
    It says 100% attack rating per second, but doesn’t specify how many seconds.

I’m certainly not getting 100% attack rating per second when I try it, it’s more like 17%, and it’s not even accumulating 100% of my attack rating over the few seconds it’s active.

I wouldn’t bother ranking up for that synergy.

Ohhh dang. And here I thought it would make IM better, like the Falcap and Ant man synergy. Hopefully they'll tweak it to match the description or something.
    Yeah based on the wording I was expecting Domino level energy damage albeit less accessible.

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    I wonder whether the time the special attack “strikes” the opponent is actually less than a second. Thinking about his Sp1 and Sp2…not long duration at all, just quick repulsor beams.

Don’t know, but it would be nice to see OG champs get some love.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    I like that synergy, but not for what it does for either of the other champs. I just like having rolling incinerates on Ikaris.
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    DrZola said:

I wonder whether the time the special attack “strikes” the opponent is actually less than a second. Thinking about his Sp1 and Sp2…not long duration at all, just quick repulsor beams.

Don’t know, but it would be nice to see OG champs get some love.

Dr. Zola

Could be, but I was expecting at least one tick at >1800 as that’s what the attack rating is for the Iron Man I used. Instead I observed a few ticks at >300 after the SP1 had finished.

Wording like one of the following would be more precise:

100% of attack rating over 5 seconds; or
    100% of attack rating per second for 5 seconds.

What happened in game seemed more like the first scenario.
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Aburaees said:

Could be, but I was expecting at least one tick at >1800 as that’s what the attack rating is for the Iron Man I used. Instead I observed a few ticks at >300 after the SP1 had finished.

Wording like one of the following would be more precise:

100% of attack rating over 5 seconds; or
    100% of attack rating per second for 5 seconds.

What happened in game seemed more like the first scenario.

The game shows a tick based on 1/2 second.....So if it was 1800 attack rating than it should have shown ticks of 900.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Hope this helps :)
    SP1,SP2 and SP3 all did 199 incinerate damage for about 1 second with a 6-star R1 L1 Iron Man

Looks like it's ~100% attack over ~4 seconds. Not sure about 6r1l1 attack rating, but I think it's somewhere above 1k, below 1.5k
  • Options
    DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Posts: 65
    edited February 2022
    Isn’t there an iron man IW synergy with iron man that means original iron man also places a plasma on the opponent by a special attack? I remember it still being awful damage but still could be fun if he placed lots of different debuffs on his specials
    Edit: nevermind it’s not with iron man IW it’s with silver centurion lmao
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

Isn’t there an iron man IW synergy with iron man that means original iron man also places a plasma on the opponent by a special attack? I remember it still being awful damage but still could be fun if he placed lots of different debuffs on his specials
    Edit: nevermind it’s not with iron man IW it’s with silver centurion lmao

OGIM takes shade for all the iron men. Kind of like OGCM getting a tiny synergy when CMM came out.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Will be nice to get 100 percent attack permanently throughout the fight