**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Next mutant R3 - need your help choosing

Fara_Fara_ Posts: 38
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Considering I have 5*r5 max signature Red Magneto, Omega Red, Colossus. With a Signature 70 r5 Apocalypse. And I only have 24 6* mutant signature stones.

Next mutant R3 - need your help choosing 51 votes

Kitty Pryde unawakened
27%
SpeedbumpTerraMalreck04Dart1981dot_dittoLeoZedBe_SomebodyScrubhanRiptideShannokOakenshieldvsknight89MightyDRatedSViper 14 votes
Red Magneto unawakened
17%
Screaminghawkmgj0630Joker1976houndogακι0casual0Husain_b12813579rebel_nogginnJarvisrei 9 votes
Apocalypse awakened
50%
danielmathSiliyozuffycausticLogan00kekhanFloorKillerDenzel116RockypantherxBen550pEtjamaHera1d_of_Ga1actusRenaxqqLpooSkyLord7000ChatterofforumsCap_MuricaYodabolt21BlôdletterScarcity27 26 votes
Colossus unawakened
0%
Omega Red unawakened
1%
Celtic1981 1 vote
Sunspot unawakened
1%
SCP1504 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Fara_Fara_ Posts: 38
    edited February 2022

• Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    Apocalypse awakened
    Apoc is super ultra mega gamma thicccccccccc. With that many ‘c’s.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Apocalypse awakened
    In act 7 exploration, I’ve used these mutants the most
    1. Red Mags
    2. AA
    3. Apoc
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,132 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse awakened
    Definitely apoc. I bench my 5* once I have 6* at R3. Beside doom and torch, I used him in exploring act 7.1 - 7.3 in many situations.
  • Fara_Fara_ Posts: 38
    Isn’t a r5 Apoc enough?
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Kitty Pryde unawakened
    Fara_ said:

Isn’t a r5 Apoc enough?

That’s why I voted kitty. I think since you have the others at R5, a new champ would be nice.

None of them are bad to have at both R5 and R3 though
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 703 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    Apocalypse awakened
    Riptide said:

Fara_ said:

Isn’t a r5 Apoc enough?

That’s why I voted kitty. I think since you have the others at R5, a new champ would be nice.

None of them are bad to have at both R5 and R3 though
    I have both an r5 and an r3 Apoc and it’s really nice. You can either use them in separate quests or bring them both on the same quest and make two horseman…AND get twice the chonke tanky power that Apoc brings.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse awakened
    I also have an r3 kitty. As awesome as she is, I’ve never seen a node or matchup and thought, “hey, this is kitty fodder.” With apoc, I either see him as a counter or another horseman mutant as a counter