**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Doctor Strange: Sorcerer Supreme need immunity to degen and limbo

2»

Comments

• CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    He doesn't have those abilities in the game, so he can't do that.
    Comics Dr. Strange ISN'T the same Dr. Strange we have in the game. They are from different universe's, so they don't have the same abilities at the same power.

So he "shouldn't" be immune, and he doesn't "need" immunity. If he somehow gets some similar ability in the future then it's because the team decided to give him those abilities, and not because he had to get them.
    He doesn't have those abilities in the game, so he can't do that.
    Comics Dr. Strange ISN'T the same Dr. Strange we have in the game. They are from different universe's, so they don't have the same abilities at the same power.

So he "shouldn't" be immune, and he doesn't "need" immunity. If he somehow gets some similar ability in the future then it's because the team decided to give him those abilities, and not because he had to get them.
    If kabam goes as they describe about champs in this game in their own game's universe.... Then explains me when there is written in ghost rider bio that he had sold his soul then how mephisto or morning star....can take his soul in this game...huh...
    I am saying this again:- there is no need of logic... If kabam want.. they do (kabam's universe and kabam logic)
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Anyone here who is tired of this "extripa guy" or girl... Really Sorry if extripa is a girl
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Soul charges is just a name they gave to the ability to get a charge after K.O. an enemy or after using a special 3. That I can understand.
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Yeah Strange needs something new - they pretty much ruined him.
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    I'm not saying to turn him into a God tier champ, but for every buff or debuff, they need 2 to 3 champs that can counter. He can counterspell, but I have never seen him counterspell limbo as it is passive and not a triggered buff. Yes I have him at 5/50, but I want to see more champs (not just strange) have potential to do better in end game content.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited October 2017
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    It isn't constructive criticism when someone wants this and that just "because". I explain why it wouldn't happen and why are people wrong about it.
    This is an example where the OP thinks that Comics and the game are the same thing and suggests abilities because he wants more counters to a certain champ or DoT effect (this one is just not happening unless it is only against Degen debuffs).

I dont understand why you think you are the know all and know everything about anything marvel related. You sound dumb. You act as if you know everything about this game and why and why not kabam makes its decisions. Unless you work for or own them, you dont know anything. So please stop acting like you are the smartest person on the forums and sounding like a blabbering idiot. Thats what we see when you say things here.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Crusher wrote: »
    Control time isn't Dr. Strange ability, so no that won't happen.

Also he doesn't manipulate all energy in the game, so being immune to limbo or degeneration wouldn't make sense too.

Those are horrible suggestions

.....ahhhh... It can be... There is nothing that can't be happen.... Everything can be applicable if kabam want to be..... No needs of logic...

This Extripa guy is a POS, i only ser him bashing everyone s ideas in every single post, he doesnt have a single thing to add to improve the game
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Do i need to mention again:

2 darevils
    2 cyclops
    2 marvels
    2 magnetos
    Like a trillion Ironmans: ironman, SIM, IP, HB etc?
    And how about the useless: SG, Shehulk, kamala, DS, luke cage etc?????

I thought i was the only one who complains about this. So manu classic marvel characters missing in the game and they keep getting fkn skins for already existing hero. In the future the game will be too crowded with heroes and i think there should be a way to get rid of this duplicates, like by being able to choose the skin of the character as a single one instead of 2 separete. But i highly doubt this will ever happen
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Extripa and dead might be the same guy. This intent of trolling aint good
  • SkimbobborSkimbobbor Posts: 127
    It isn't constructive criticism when someone wants this and that just "because". I explain why it wouldn't happen and why are people wrong about it.
    This is an example where the OP thinks that Comics and the game are the same thing and suggests abilities because he wants more counters to a certain champ or DoT effect (this one is just not happening unless it is only against Degen debuffs).

@eXtripa69 the problem is that you are a rude boi.