**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who should be my first r3

Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96
edited March 2022 in Strategy and Tips

Who should be my first r3 79 votes

Cmm
22%
RaganatorDrake2078thanks4playingrcm2017Reaper2823JChanceH9Pikoluliving_legend_1FeroX_the_fat_heringPhillip14233Husain_b128ShannokBarani7daMessy151Mario33mbgibsonnogginnStrangecraft069 18 votes
Hype
67%
DarthVadidmostlyharmlessnbenshbcausticJohnLocke117Logan00EgretM4Malreck04LiquidkoldMoosetiptronic10or_StrongJedi_HawkeBuck9studioRockyshockyRookiieIvarTheBonelessRockypantherxBen550pZeezoosStevieManWonder 53 votes
Cull
5%
Cap366Dooberman4200casual0TRDSJBHJ12345___ 4 votes
Other
5%
Foxhero007SquirrelguyLemon_Man44RatedSViper 4 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Do you have Nick? CMM might be worthy. Hype is also great but i think he needs the dupe to be totally a powerhourse.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Hype
    I’d probably do hype and try to dupe him or get a gem
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Hype
    Do you have Odin?
    He makes hela hit like a truck
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Will this get you to be Thronebreaker? Or still need to clear the Grandmaster?

If this is to get you to TB, then I'd choose whichever champ you prefer and assume you will at some point awaken them. If you need to rank up a champ to clear the GM, then not sure any of these are a big help.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Who do YOU want as your rank3?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    If you're already completed Act 6 at least once and this is your Thronebreaker rank up, Hype. If you haven't completed Act 6 yet, I would honestly wait. If you have no clear cut obvious choice, I would hold on until you do, or until that rank up immediately buys your way into Thronebreaker. At that point, I would rank up your most useful cosmic. In my own personal opinion of the options you have that would be Hype.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Hype
    Hype is probably the best there but ideally he does want those silver stars, but then so does CMM; VtD is a tier below unless you’re talking about incursions and Hela is only worth it if you’ve got Odin and you’re willing to put the work in to get the most out of her.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 781 ★★★
    Cmm
    Only if you have Nick.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Is ‘go fish’ an option?
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Other
    Just to throw another good option out there, Aarkus is a beast. I love me some Hype, but unduped is definitely less amazing and I always like pushing the less common rank ups.

Really, we also need to know your in-game situation, such as progression level, suicides or no, other content planned, prestige, etc.
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Other
    Invisible man
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,682 ★★★★
    Hype
    DNA3000 said:

If you're already completed Act 6 at least once and this is your Thronebreaker rank up, Hype. If you haven't completed Act 6 yet, I would honestly wait. If you have no clear cut obvious choice, I would hold on until you do, or until that rank up immediately buys your way into Thronebreaker. At that point, I would rank up your most useful cosmic. In my own personal opinion of the options you have that would be Hype.

This is the way.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    None
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204
    edited March 2022
    Kabam has given you 8 6*s and they are all cosmic??? I don't feel so bad now. Kabam is just messing with you. I probably would have stopped playing after my 5th straight.

Also, why would you be thinking of r3 for a champion you have not even leveled up as an r1.

I feel cmm don't need nick fury, but since she is r2, you probably already know that.

Regardless if you want to rank up or not, you really should take Aarkus out for a spin. You may be really surprised how quickly and easily he gets you through some fights.

Good luck