**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just got an empty AW compensation message

StarzStarz Posts: 153
Anyone else get an empty message? Possible in a drunken haze I claimed the items another time and the message came
late but..

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Did you check your Stash?
  • Options
    Yes, you claimed them already from your Rewards-Stash, before going to the Mail Msgs themselves to see what it was for.
  • Options
    EvilutionEvilution Posts: 21
    Hi, I left my alliance and so did not get any correction / compensation pack,
    but another account that i had left in the alliance did get it, but not my main,
    I also did not receive the end of season rewards due to being absent for several days and so i think they may have been in a mail and timed out so i lost them. however i would think I should get this compensation,
    i took part in 7 of the season battles.

I do not know where i would sent a ticket or what section to put it in,.
    any help guy's.
  • Options
    StarzStarz Posts: 153
    edited March 2022
    I don't recall claiming anything from my stash. I know for a fact I claimed nothing today but as I mentioned, very possible I stumbled on it in my stash yesterday and claimed... Long night. Still weird the email comes out now.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,217 ★★★★★
    Starz said:

Anyone else get an empty message? Possible in a drunken haze I claimed the items another time and the message came
    late but..

Yes I did too. It was already open and contained no rewards. No Sir, your memory did not deceive you.
  • Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 494 ★★★
    I received one as well
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    Yeah I got an empty one today also, after claiming the original one yesterday. It's a bug I've seen with other packages before occasionally... A harmless but annoying notification.
  • Options
    OdelasOdelas Posts: 18
    same happens to me...
  • Options
    OdelasOdelas Posts: 18
    But other alliance member send my this i don't know if it's fake. Or what happened
  • Options
    GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    Same here. Empty email. Yesterday email for compensation, I am missing out on some T5B frags which some others got it.

Plat 4 Alliance here.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Evilution said:

but another account that i had left in the alliance did get it, but not my main,
    I also did not receive the end of season rewards due to being absent for several days and so i think they may have been in a mail and timed out so i lost them. however i would think I should get this compensation,

any help guy's.

If your main was actually in the alliance at the end of the season and you just didn't claim the season rewards and you think they expired, open a ticket with support. They might be able to help you claim those. Tell them also that you did not get the war season compensation package because you didn't claim the season rewards, and hopefully they can fix that as well.

Not claiming the season rewards in the first place is why you didn't get the compensation rewards: they were calculated based on your season rewards, and not claiming those rewards basically made you look like you didn't get season rewards in the first place, and thus no compensation.

I don't know what kind of ticket to open; if there's a section on missing rewards, try that one.
  • Options
    BeeweeBeewee Posts: 533 ★★★★
    Ill be honest. I’m very confused what happening here. We got one a little bit ago with some 6* shards and T5CC. But definitely no nexus and revives for aw comp. I think I’m missing something here. Does someone wanna fill me in on whats happening?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    There was an extra message. I’m wondering if they had to send a second message to everyone to correct for errors in the first message that occurred at higher tiers.

Who knows? Anything goes these days.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    EvilutionEvilution Posts: 21
    edited March 2022
    DNA3000 said:

Evilution said:

any help guy's.

If your main was actually in the alliance at the end of the season and you just didn't claim the season rewards and you think they expired, open a ticket with support. They might be able to help you claim those. Tell them also that you did not get the war season compensation package because you didn't claim the season rewards, and hopefully they can fix that as well.

Not claiming the season rewards in the first place is why you didn't get the compensation rewards: they were calculated based on your season rewards, and not claiming those rewards basically made you look like you didn't get season rewards in the first place, and thus no compensation.

I don't know what kind of ticket to open; if there's a section on missing rewards, try that one.

Thank you,
    Honestly thank you sir.
    I posted in this thread an added to another thread regarding the same issue and all I receive was,
    " I't is your fault", or "You dont get this if you din;t get that",

But clearly you read the post and understand what I was saying, Thank You..

I was in Allance fo about 7 months Last season
    I took part in about 8 battles at least, after the season ended I had some days off and rewards went out, they timed out in the mail before being claimed,
    Then when I came back they had gone but all alliance mates had receive rewards, I joined a new Alliance about a week or so later, Then this compensation goes out and I do not receive that either.

Thanks for your advice, I will have to try and see what happens.

Thanks again..

DNA3000 - Not all are born equall