**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yondu has an ability that may be useful?

I don’t know what the context of this ability is, but Yondu can steal Armor up buffs with his attacks. This ability mentions trading those buffs for units later, but I don’t know if this is the game currency it’s talking about, or a statement on his personality as a character.

Comments

• Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★

This is just a flavorful explanation of his ability, you won't actually get any Units when he does it. (Yondu's not exactly what most people would consider the sharing type at the end of the day...)

I guess that’s true. And the iso spells have been outlawed by all. But could Star Lord or one of the other Guardians have an actual unit gaining ability later?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    No allow 5 units. Easier grinding process. Just fight Colossus in practice mode and lol u win. Or maybe just remove this joke for a players sake
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

He doesnt actually give you units but I think that its an ability with a lot of potential that should be kept and improved when yondu gets him eventual buff.

Like he gets some unit counter in the fight, and when he gets enough money, he buys himself a health potion aka. fat regen? Would require more ways to get units, but might be fun.

To be more in line with tech champs he could also "steal" prowess and power in addition to armor?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Raichu626 said:

He doesnt actually give you units but I think that its an ability with a lot of potential that should be kept and improved when yondu gets him eventual buff.

Like he gets some unit counter in the fight, and when he gets enough money, he buys himself a health potion aka. fat regen? Would require more ways to get units, but might be fun.

To be more in line with tech champs he could also "steal" prowess and power in addition to armor?
    Agreed - I think when he gets reworked, stealing Prowess would make him genuinely a lot more useful. Currently there aren't many people who do that; and it's incredibly useful as a counter to defenders like Bishop and Sauron.

• Options
    CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

This is just a flavorful explanation of his ability, you won't actually get any Units when he does it. (Yondu's not exactly what most people would consider the sharing type at the end of the day...)

wait! if you are saying you arent getting units with yando's ability then it must be a bug, you should probably send a ticket to support and get your well earned units... :D
    ive been stacking my yondu units for as long as ive been using him(never actually use him)