**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is it time for Cav EQ rewards to get a buff?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in Suggestions and Requests

Is it time for Cav EQ rewards to get a buff? 48 votes

Yes, the rewards buff is long overdue
68%
Carnage313heruheru511zuffyFeeney234ThatGuyYouSaw235Spurgeon14BrijeshAdvScopeotoe987Cap366StevieManWonderFilledPizzaGarrettNBrickfist35Phillip14233Prakhar_82Bolland0casual0odishika123Dracarus 33 votes
No they’re fine as is
31%
danielmathLeNoirFaineantxNigbenshbSungjKerneasPrathapJhonST33Nichj99MaratoxGinjabredMonstaAomine_Daiki10LpooTheBair123Oakenshield 15 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    I don’t think it’s important, but it would be nice
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

They’re fine as is in terms of the difficulty. I’d like to see a harder version with better rewards

They’ve been the same for a while though and the economy has changed , the same way 5* shards are beginning to lose value as the game steers towards 6*. The difficulty isn’t bad, but its moreso the effort , or at least the reward to effort ratio. A lot of my older alliance mates stopped grinding it/only did completion.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,604 ★★★★
    No they’re fine as is
    I’d say leave Cav EQ alone, but introduce a new Thronebreaker difficulty that uses the tags they introduced in December with significantly better rewards.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Harmless voting, who wouldn't want more rewards.
    But cav Rewards are not getting buffed.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    No they’re fine as is
    Just a new difficulty level. The Cav difficulty to rewards are fine
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    No they’re fine as is
    They are good for Cavaliers
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    No they’re fine as is
    Of course I'd be happy if they buffed the rewards you'd be ridiculous to be upset over it but the reality of the situation is the rewards pretty much match the difficulty
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 793 ★★★★
    No they’re fine as is
    No. Give us a new progression title with act 7 100%, and with that a new EQ difficulty
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 1,943 ★★★★
    It's time for Thronebreaker difficulty