Pretty sure willpower doesn’t work with robots

We don't know she's a robot
    She is
    Kabam John said it in the video with bg
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

Pretty sure willpower doesn’t work with robots

We don't know she's a robot
    It's confirmed......she's a robot
    That's why they gave her that regen buff to compensate for loss of willpower regen
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★

would love her but she's probably going to get "balanced". I made a thread that said please don't balance here because we've been waiting for her for so long since the vote and it would be a bad play to nerf her. my thread was deleted in like 5 minutes with no warning lol. Thanks Kabam

This balance program has three different sides remember. And we don’t know at all how they’ll present themselves.

Champions can be improved, tuned down or left alone. I think it’s a bit pessimistic and premature to focus on only the tuning down. The tuning down may only be reserved for the rarest of rare cases. I think it’s better to wait and see, rather than ask for champs not to be nerfed a couple hours after the deep dive is released
    It’s also worth considering that if and when they do decide to tune down some part of a champion’s kit, they may at the same time bring up another part. Like for example “this champion’s power control is too potent and can keep an opponent locked down for an entire fight with little to no effort/skill. Let’s dial that back, but add in a bit more damage along the way.”

Wholly hypothetical situation there, but I could absolutely see Devs doing that when they look back at champion data.
  • Super_Gamer_Boy518Super_Gamer_Boy518 Member Posts: 75
    I think she’s great. Best champ of 2021 so far. I even looked on aunt mai. She is 3rd highest in prestige, the #1 attack champ beating doom and Claire, however, terrible hp. However, with her self-repair, suicide masteries, and a nimrod synergy called resistance is futile, I think she might be up their with Diablo as another regen god. So to sum it up, she is great. And I will do my best to get a good star of her when the arena comes out.
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★

I think she’s great. Best champ of 2021 so far. I even looked on aunt mai. She is 3rd highest in prestige, the #1 attack champ beating doom and Claire, however, terrible hp. However, with her self-repair, suicide masteries, and a nimrod synergy called resistance is futile, I think she might be up their with Diablo as another regen god. So to sum it up, she is great. And I will do my best to get a good star of her when the arena comes out.

I believe she’s a robot so no healing from suicides
    I didn’t see anything that said robots have no effect from liquid courage and double edge. If you were referring to willpower, I don’t think that’s a suicide mastery.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Member Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Ace2319 said:

I believe she’s a robot so no healing from suicides
    Who needs willpower when you have this?

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,857 ★★★★★

I didn’t see anything that said robots have no effect from liquid courage and double edge. If you were referring to willpower, I don’t think that’s a suicide mastery.

That bit of information is concealed on the Mastery page.

I know willpower doesn’t work on robots. But I’m pretty sure willpower is not a suicide mastery. The suicide masteries are liquid courage and double edge.
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Member Posts: 145

I know willpower doesn’t work on robots. But I’m pretty sure willpower is not a suicide mastery. The suicide masteries are liquid courage and double edge.

i mean you sort of need the willpower mastery to run suicides, guess thats why its part of the suicide masteries