Missing path tiles, affecting quest exploration

KClifton67KClifton67 Member Posts: 22
Anyone else suffering from this issue, making them go over already completed paths unnecessarily, halting progression. Very annoying issue, would at least expect energy refills to help explore the quests

Comments

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Reach out to kabam support. They may take a couple of days but they should be able to fix it
  • KClifton67KClifton67 Member Posts: 22
    Zan0 said:

It’s part of the changes to act 4. They lowered the amount of overall energy needed by loads but did this to some paths intentionally to balance things out.

It’s not a bug and as such won’t get fixed

Are you able to link the post where they talk about the changes? Have been away from game for the last few years
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Member Posts: 242 ★★★
    Search feature. Use it, it works wonders
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    It’s been a while since they’ve done that, but if you go back and search for this same issue, you’ll see more in depth explanations.

TLDR: they reduced the overall number of paths in Act 4 by combining some of them. It’s not a bug, and it won’t change. You should still have less overall paths to take, or possibly the same, but it’s better overall for the player base.

The community almost to a person agreed and thought this was a great move by Kabam. The ones that didn’t agree were just annoyed because they already completed it and couldn’t take advantage of how good of a deal it was.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    After doing 20 paths in act4 over the weekend. Its annoying, but not as annoying as the original 3 per tile/8 million paths I did on my main.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Zan0 said:

It’s part of the changes to act 4. They lowered the amount of overall energy needed by loads but did this to some paths intentionally to balance things out.

It’s not a bug and as such won’t get fixed

Ah my bad. Didn't realize it did that to some paths and when I had this issue it was act 4 before the change happened