**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carina 2 Q&A

GmonkeyGmonkey Posts: 2,476 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in General Discussion
Can we have a centra Q&A discussion?

Can I bring 2x Thor and hulk rags with Korg?
5 and 6 stars.

Comments

• Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    this infographic is very helpful. courtesy of @Cat_Murdock ofc!

• Options
    Hey MCOC community, I’m a Portuguese player of the game and I have a question. I’ve seen a video on YouTube where 3 of the 9 carina’s challenges were in the abyss, but in my game only one of the 9 is inside the abyss (green goblin one), the translation in Portuguese to the other 2 (carina’s challengers and mutant) says that I have to complete labyrinth (instead of saying abyss) with those 2 tags, can I get some clarification on this matter? Here is a print

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

Hey MCOC community, I’m a Portuguese player of the game and I have a question. I’ve seen a video on YouTube where 3 of the 9 carina’s challenges were in the abyss, but in my game only one of the 9 is inside the abyss (green goblin one), the translation in Portuguese to the other 2 (carina’s challengers and mutant) says that I have to complete labyrinth (instead of saying abyss) with those 2 tags, can I get some clarification on this matter? Here is a print

it’s abyss in English, so I think it should be abyss for the ones that say labyrinth
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

It's a translation error. Should be Abismo instead of Labirinto
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,663 Guardian
    Gmonkey said:

this infographic is very helpful. courtesy of @Cat_Murdock ofc!

I have seen this can I bring duplicates of the same champs for 6.4.6. It is not clear.
    It is unlikely since that is how the collector with Cyclops worked out for us.