Is Betsy at Hogwarts?

AldacAldac Member Posts: 478 ★★★
It sure looks like it

Comments

• GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    I don’t know much about landmarks but I assumed it was something in Britain. You’d think they’d have her in Krakoa but I don’t think there’s a Ancient Tower there
  • AldacAldac Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    We could use some strong new mystics in the game…
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    Mario33 said:

I don’t know much about landmarks but I assumed it was something in Britain. You’d think they’d have her in Krakoa but I don’t think there’s a Ancient Tower there

Maybe Big Ben 🤔
    Definitely probable
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,221 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    That's not Big Ben, or more accurately, it's not the Queen Elizabeth Clock Tower at the Houses of Parliament. (Big Ben is the bell)

Most likely, it's one of the castles of Otherworld

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/2/2f/Otherworld_from_Thor_&_Hercules_Encyclopaedia_Mythologica_Vol_1_1_001.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/1000?cb=20200621173449
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    It's doctor doom sp3 Hogwarts, not original Hogwarts. I can smell a fresh new multiverse now
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,221 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022

It's doctor doom sp3 Hogwarts, not original Hogwarts. I can smell a fresh new multiverse now

Amazing. I understand every individual word in that post, but put them together like that and they make no sense whatsoever.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Member Posts: 244 ★★
    I'm guessing that it depicts either one of Braddock Manor or The Lake House, both of which were used as headquarters for Excalibur.