**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Come out to play clarification

It says defeat Green Goblin in AOL using only the following champs.
Can we bring along other champions for the 15 fights leading to Green Goblin, or is the whole path limited to the ones listed?

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Team has to be the tagged ones
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Knull, Symbiote Supreme, and Stealthy will probably be a big help in clearing the path
  • Options
    ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    That's a lot of rankup materials needed to use on champions just to clear a path of something that's already done... powering through with our trusty sidekick, Unitsman, would be fine if it was just the one fight.
  • Options
    ElsaEternalElsaEternal Posts: 97
    Can I get official confirmation, please @Kabam Miike
    It's a significantly different challenge if we are able to bring path clearing champions as well as the one we plan to use for the fight the challenge is meant for.
  • Options

Can I get official confirmation, please @Kabam Miike
    It's a significantly different challenge if we are able to bring path clearing champions as well as the one we plan to use for the fight the challenge is meant for.

It says in the challenge to beat him with only those specific tags in your roster. So you can only bring those champs for the challenge to count
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    I would wait for a few days before doing the Abyss fights
    Not just to get more clarity about the challenges, but also bcoz some things can be bugged currently