**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Woman of Power Shards bug [MERGED]

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Can game developer take a look and fix?

Android device.
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,991 ★★★★★
    It'll likely be fixed by the time the event goes live.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited March 2022
    The quality of your posts oscillates like dc live action movies
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    It's a valid concern because it could be fine and will show up normal and be earned normally once the event starts but given the way new event bugs occur it could also not work correctly at all given the way it appears currently.
  • WispyWispy Posts: 2
    My game is bugging, I have claimed all of the women of power shards but it does not show them in the store so I cannot use them. Also the icon for the shards is not showing up, there’s a weird code instead of just saying “Women of Power Shards”
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,729 ★★★★★
    Level 6 account eligible?

• MIloBMIloB Posts: 2

Women of power Crystal not showing up I’ve restarted the game several times playing on iPad
  • Same I have not had a fix either, fully updated game but still glitches shards and no crystals
  • Instead of shards, I'm getting nothing but "gmfh_womenofpower_march2022_crystal" whenever I claim it.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    Have you updated the game?

• I have this problem to im my account,but my second account is normal
  • Mine is exactly the same
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Some time ago I was missing crawlers and creeps crystals/shards but after reinstalling the game they appeared.
  • Merged this thread with @Wispy's thread to keep all the reports in the same place.
  • BlecskikBlecskik Posts: 26
    Same issue. No shards, no crystal.
  • BlecskikBlecskik Posts: 26
    Forgot to mention Samsung s10e
  • EbillEbill Posts: 4
    I have a hesame issue but it’s on iPhone 12 Problem is even when it’s fixed how do you compensate the missing as points
  • EbillEbill Posts: 4
    The points missing in SA you would be getting for crystal openings
  • jezkiljezkil Posts: 1
    Got the same issue on iPhone 7, iOS 15.1
    Both Woman of Power-shards and shards from Prime Sentinel Reprogramming are not available.
    Have deleted and reinstalled the app, restarted the device. Nothing.

• WispyWispy Posts: 2
    Same issue here, tried restarting and even reinstalling and nothing works.
  • Same problem for me when on IPad Air the crystals are not showing up but on my IPhone everything is working correctly
  • Ian843Ian843 Posts: 1
    I'm having same problem. Nothing showing in crystal ball to buy with women of power or mutant and metal shards
  • MIloBMIloB Posts: 2
    Cheers all working here now must of been one of those 24hr bugs going around lol