**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Newest update breaks the ability to read or see information

thewass1980thewass1980 Posts: 151
edited March 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
When I play MCOC on my iPhone 13 Pro Max, with the latest update that came out yesterday, I'm experiencing an annoying issue where some elements get cut off by the gigantic new gray trapezoid underneath the statistics section (for lack of a better term). If I'm seeing this, I imagine that other folks are as well. I find it very hard to believe that this made it past QA, but I suppose lots of things have made it past Kabam's QA in the past. I'm attaching screenshots to show what I mean. I did also submit a support ticket, but wanted to see if others are having this problem also.

I did try to post this same thing on the bugs and known issues forum, but apparently you can't attach screenshots there (which is crazy itself!).

Kabam, I really hope that this is a temporary design choice, because it's really annoying.

edit: I get this when I try to attach screenshots to this thread!
"You are not allowed to post attachments in this category. Please remove any attachments to proceed."
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options

• Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 644 ★★★★
    Don’t have that on mine
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 961 ★★★★★
    If it’s anything like mine, if you click on the 3 little lines (circled in the pic below) it will shrink the bar.

• Options
    Wozzle007 said:

If it’s anything like mine, if you click on the 3 little lines (circled in the pic below) it will shrink the bar.

I'll give that a try, but it seems super weird that Kabam would put such a large blank area with no buttons there.