**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Results / Leaderboard missing...

LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
Alliance Quest ended today and with the 34.0.0 update, the leaderboard is missing. It currently just shows that AQ setup Phase starts in 2 days... What happened to where we can see our final points, see the rankings etc. Please make this available and thank you.

I've already received the AQ rank rewards but I would like to see the final results, as I track use and track this information for my geek'd out spreadsheets and stuff 🤓

Comments

• Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
  • Options
    CourtbearCourtbear Posts: 165
    Same here. Need that useful BG info!!
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Yeah same here. I thought it was just myself looking too early so I waited 3 hours after receiving the weekly AQ rewards and it's still the same as the above poster's. What is going on? Is it a visual glitch or due to the update?
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 342 ★★★
    I get a distinct feeling rewards won’t be distributed
  • Options
    Buck9studioBuck9studio Posts: 161
    How do they except leadership to know all final BG scores? It has been missing since the end of AQ day5. Got rewards now but what was our final event points? Maybe we can leave that 99¢ off out next purchases lol
  • Options
    Sgt_BallcrusherSgt_Ballcrusher Posts: 26
    edited March 2022
    I'm still waiting for my rewards. 🤞
  • Options
    Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    Same for me as well.
    Would really like this to return so i can review individual member performance in the history tab and also see what our final score was to compare to our rank so i know what i need to change.