**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Hawkeye or 4* Crossbones

I have 3 skill t4cc’s and don’t know if I should rank up 5* Hawkeye (unduped) or 4* Crossbones (duped). I have deep wounds and at this time mostly care about questing.

Comments

• Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    5 star hawk eye
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    If you have no other power control champ, maybe HE is preferred, otherwise Crossbones with ability accuracy reduction is also very useful.
  • Options
    UMad8ro3UMad8ro3 Posts: 132
    Thanks for the feedback. Any other thoughts? I’m trying to work through Act 5. My current roster is 5/50 Iceman, 5/50 starlord, 4/40 AA, 4/40 Hyperion, and 4/40 Ghost Rider. All awakened but GR. I appreciate the help.
  • Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Based on your team, hawkeye, and I absolutely love my CB, just with AA the only ability reduction you wont have is against immune champs.

GR is good for controlling power but hawkeye is much better at controlling power.
  • Options
    Hawkye

You have AA which is awakened as per your info which reduces the ability accuracy and you don't have any power control champ in your team so he is a better option and that decent bleed on L1 is awesom
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    5* over 4* everytime imo.
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Hawkye, forget about ranking 4*
  • Options
    I agree with doctor j even though I like crossbones better i take a solid 5 star over almost any four star
  • Options
    Om0000Om0000 Posts: 1
    I am very unlucky
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    hawkeye looks really cool, but i dont have him neither 4 or 5

i have duped crossbones and hist very hard
  • Options
    Hawkeye
  • Options
    DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    hawkeye. power control is becoming so important in the game and he's one of the best at it!
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    Funny, I am facing this identical scenario right now. It's not so easy. I absolutely love CB and don't love HE so much. Since I have 4 other 5* in line for using Tier 2 Alpha, this is basically 5* R3 HE (unduped) vs. 4* R5 CB (duped). By the time I get to taking HE to R4, I think Tier 2 Alpha and Tier 4 CC will be a lot more common. Maybe I'm wrong about catalyst availability, but short term it seems like CB is the better option.
  • Options
    PandoraFlamePandoraFlame Posts: 110
    Ugh what I would do to have a 5* Hawkeye
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    If you want to prioritise power control, Hawkeye. If you want to focus on defensive ability accuracy, crossbones.