**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another dull month

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Chobbly said:

Chobbly said:

Shepard69 said:

maybe a dull month for cav players but TB finally has some proper content this month

I think that there's something to this. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy that Thronebreakers have got something to challenge them this month as it's well overdue, but it's a bit less wonderful for Cavaliers.

In before the highly unoriginal and unimaginative 'well, you Cavaliers don't need content, you can go and do 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4' comment...
    It might be unoriginal and unimaginative. But if something is true it is true. And you cannot change much about it.
    You're absolutely right, but as a Cav player the road to Thronebreaker through 6.2 -6.4 looks less like fun and more like a chore. It's something all Cavaliers will need to do, but I find that EQ/SQ are generally much more fun. And, if we're not having fun, why are we playing?

Level and quality of rewards yes, but all Summoners should have content playable for their progression level. But, as I said, it's good for Thronebreakers this month and hopefully something that those Summoners can get their teeth into.
    There are also 8 Variant difficulty quests for exploration that are also targeted at this chunk of the player base. Cav players have plenty of content to work through on their way to Thronebreaker (or even just Act 7).