**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Third time and probably third disappointment

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

If she's just adjusting numbers again, it's going to be another disappointment. She needs a better way to keep the furies and cruelties, than to refresh the heavy attack, she had to pause the bonuses while attacking the opponent.
The true strike is too short after S3.
It needs a moderate update.

1/5 Utility.
3/5 Damage (takes a long time to scale the damage and can lose all the building at once if it fails to land the heavy attack).
2/5 Sustainability.
3/5 Ease of use.
1/5 AW defender.

Comments

• baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 ★★★
    So your thinking she might be like Juggernaut and Ebony Maw who have gotten serval, 'buffs' but still suck? I hope not.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

So your thinking she might be like Juggernaut and Ebony Maw who have gotten serval, 'buffs' but still suck? I hope not.

How does Maw suck?
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

If she's just adjusting numbers again, it's going to be another disappointment. She needs a better way to keep the furies and cruelties, than to refresh the heavy attack, she had to pause the bonuses while attacking the opponent.
    The true strike is too short after S3.
    It needs a moderate update.

1/5 Utility.
    3/5 Damage (takes a long time to scale the damage and can lose all the building at once if it fails to land the heavy attack).
    2/5 Sustainability.
    3/5 Ease of use.
    1/5 AW defender.

She needs a cap in fury and cruelty buffs. BUT give her something similar to herc/stryfe/that one armed guy I still can't pull above a 4*

Give her a way to carry them over fight to fight. Or at least lock them for the current fight.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    It does say ability updates…. So not a value update only yes?

Ability updates most likely means a few minor tweaks and a minor change or two. At least, that’s what it should be.

Hopefully this buff is worthy so we finally have a good Guardian to use sometimes.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

The Juggernaut cannot be called a buff, at the time there was no buff program, Kabam rarely made any changes in champions that practically no difference was seen.
    The worst in the game were Groot, Joe Fixit and Juggernaut. Joe Fixit had a buff, dropped out of the worst list and is in the middle of the list.
    Against tech champions, Gamora should have extra abilities: being immune to power drain, hits don't miss, and doesn't auto-block.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

Maw actually is quite better after his buff and I enjoy using him
    Maw isn't bad at all for power cheesing plus decent degen while falter. Unofficial kabam Mike explains it well
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Posts: 183

Maw actually is quite better after his buff and I enjoy using him
    Maw isn't bad at all for power cheesing plus decent degen while falter. Unofficial kabam Mike explains it well
    Decent is putting it lightly
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,064 ★★★★★
    i actually like her so anything additional is cheese to me. definitely needs something done to sustain her furies and cruelty more ... and some utility would be great ... bleed immune after 5 furies etc something. animations could be exciting as i'm all about the animations.

can't wait to see what she gets.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Let's hope the shinny new gamora will be useable but won't be surprised when I see 5sec increase to fury and cruelty.
    Guytennis said:

Let's wait and see what's coming.

It’s hard to be wait with bated breath after the psycho man disaster.
    I'm sure the Super-Skrull will get some buff, if it's just number changes, it's going to be another disaster, worse than Psycho-Man.
    There's nothing useful in the Super-Skrull kit.
    Gamora and Nebula should have a useful synergy for the two of them.
    For Nebula it's useless, it would be nice if the shock debuffs became passive with synergy.
    For Gamora to improve the skill reduction on robots, even with the bonuses, the reduction is still weak.